“Italian”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 344 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wonderful place...food and service is very good especially if you like Italian. Prices are good and a must go if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The portions are huge! My husband and I ate here for the first time this past week. Since it was our first time they gave us a complimentary appetizer! Tessa was our server and she was excellent!
Overall great food and great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

this is a great place..perfect for those special days..the portions are great..quality is good..i just wish they have more veg dishes

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a lovely dinner of Italian cuisine, delightful! The hostess had us at our table in no time at all. With a traditional decor and comfortable atmosphere Maggiano’s, is a great place to end any day with a good dinner! Our waiter started us off with warm bread, oil and cheese. When the waiter came to take our order, we knew by the aromas surrounding us that Maggiano’s just oozed we good food! We both ordered fish. Tilapia, parmesan pan crusted with a savory seasoning and spinach that just melted in your mouth. We both thought the dinner was delicious and the serving size was plentiful. What a great place to end the day!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had not been here in many (like 15) years, but went again because we were at the theater next door. We were delighted to find that, although very crowded (a Friday night), we were able to be seated within 20 minutes. The fact that this restaurant was still here is a testament to their success.

Even with the large crowds, the bathroom was spotless, and so was the restaurant.

The hostess and servers were genuinely nice - we felt that they were treating us as one would treat a guest in our own home.

The menu had changed since our last visit, and there were many choices. The pricing was very reasonable. My husband and I split a salad and each ordered an entree. To my surprise, my meal also included an entree to take home. I think that my choice was $12.99. It was plenty to have for dinner, especially since we shared a delicious caesar salad before dinner. My memory was that of huge quantities of food that we would never be able to eat, at a price that might have been over what we wanted to pay. This dish was a welcome sight.

I had almost given up on the concept that servers should remember who ordered what, but was relieved that I didn't have to give up that expectation when there wasn't even a question in the server's mind who ordered what. He just set the correct entrees in front of us.

It is a great feeling to go back to a restaurant that maybe we haven't given another try in many years, to find that it needs to be back on the "regular place" list. We will for sure be back as regulars.