“Good pizza and good salad”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #105 of 336 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This location offers carry-out, deliver and catering services only.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I love the Malnati salad and the Lou pizza. Both are excellent. I have been going here (or to their other locations) for years.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Fabulous pizza! What else is there to say? If you want great pizza head to Lou's! The crust is out of this world.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We often visit Lou Malnati's (either the Roselle Rd or takeaways from Barrington Rd).

They have good Vegetarian option (kind of restricts other places for us), and quick fast service.

Their desserts are to die for :-)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Although I lived in the Chicago area for several years, I never made it to Lou Malnatis until I moved away. I always liked Giordanos and it was close to my house so I never gave Lou a try.
On a recent business trip back to Chicago, I stopped in with a business associate.
The restaurant was very empty for a Monday night. I expected to wait for a seat in the bar, fighting the Monday Night Football crowd but that wasn't the case. We got a big table with a perfect view of the TV.
Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. He actually suggested we order a smaller salad with our pizza than the one we were going to get, he was right! The pizza wasn't as "deep" as other Chcago style pizzas I've eaten but the flavor was better. I also liked the crust. It wasn't as doughy as Giordanos.
Next time I'm in town I will go back to Lou's.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is the first time I've gone to Lou Malnati's. We had the Chicago Classic Pizza. Therefore, I can't judge the other pizza dishes. I was not impressed with it. It was good, but I though Giordano's was better.