“Deep Dish Pizza”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #100 of 327 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This location offers carry-out, deliver and catering services only.
Chicago, Illinois
“Deep Dish Pizza”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is the first time I've gone to Lou Malnati's. We had the Chicago Classic Pizza. Therefore, I can't judge the other pizza dishes. I was not impressed with it. It was good, but I though Giordano's was better.

Visited September 2013

Columbia, Maryland
“Tasty pizza”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The veggie deep dish pizzas are quite good. This place gets busy especially on weekends so be prepared to either go early or wait a bit for seating. Expect about a half hour wait from the time you order your pizza until you get it. It was worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Terrible”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Soggy soggy deep dish pizza with big chunks of uncooked vegetables. Why would you serve me a wet pizza. Will never go back. Pequods forever.

1 Thank startedthepuzzle
Chicago, IL
“Gluten free!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently went gluten-free for medical reasons and was leery of trying gluten free pizza but I was surprised by how good the pizza was!! It was the same level of all the Lou Malnati's pizzas I have ever had!! Way to go Lou!!!!

• Visited April 2013
“Very good!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time we have had this! It was wonderful! We had it delivered to us and it was still delicious! We will hopefully be back!

• Visited April 2013