“Great Breffus”

Ranked #43 of 406 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Sunday breakfast was the occasion. I had an Asparagus, red pepper, onion and parmesan omelet. The Mrs. had scrambled eggs and bacon. All food was served hot and as ordered. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

On the whole it was enjoyable brunch , the food was excellent , the only issue was the service.
We reached there around 11.30 so the morning rush was over but it took too long to take our orders and then it took longer to get our food.
Everyone enjoyed the dishes once it arrived , it was tasteful .

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Love the breakfast- we shared a western omelette and the Apple pancake so good and hot. The owner takes care of customers making sure everyone is happy with their drinks, service even walks around with a coffee pot. Make this your go to if in the area! You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Went late Sunday morning for a brunch experience. It was recommended to me y someone who lived locally. I wasn't disappointed. We were seated quickly. The staff was friendly and attentive. I had the Santa Fe Omelet with hash browns and was pleased with my selection. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Quality has gone totally down. Server was unattentive restaurant was not busy. Over an hour to get a burnt omelette that had clearly been sitting out and needed to be microwaved...only to have server deny it the new one was fluffy took ten min...but at this point lied to and waited over an hour. Pancakes were rubber and old. Super dissappointing to see how this once great place has taken a serious fall from top notch. No longer a place I’ll frequent.

Date of visit: March 2019