“Go a little early...it filled up fast!”
Review of Champps - CLOSED

Champps
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My sister and I were debating on where to eat when we spotted Champps on the busy street. We arrived there around 5pm on a Saturday evening, and there were already several diners seated.

Our order was taken quickly, but the food took a little while arriving. There was a group (probably 25) of kids and parents who arrived shortly after we did, and the manager was chatting with them. I don't know if our delay in our order was because of them or not.

The food itself was good...not fabulous, but presented nicely.

Glad we got there when we did since the restaurant was really filling up when we were done, so it's obviously a popular place!

There are newer reviews for Champps

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Place has lots of tvs everywhere. Great place to watch a game. They run lunch specials almost everyday. their burgers are really good on a pretzel bun.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Just totally boring food. If you've been to one Champps, you've been to them all. Used to go hear with people from the office when I worked in Schaumburg.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have to be honest that when I went to Champps the service was a little slow for me. The food that I ordered was very bland. The fruit that came with it was not fresh and I could tell. They use black napkins which give a signal to me that they don't want you to see what's on the napkin.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

usually come here after work, the bar staff are really friendly and its a great place to come for a quiet drink if there isnt a game on. Its fantastic to come and watch the superbowl too. Food is great and drinks are reasonable.