“Future BIL??”

Good for: Romantic
Pecatonica, Illinois
“Future BIL??”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Went here to meet what is possibly our future bil. Was kind of dreading the experience, but with the atmosphere, food, and ambience, all went well and I think that 4 of 4 of us enjoyed the experience, meal and company!

• Visited June 2012

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Yummy fondue!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Very good fondue options but pricey. You could easily just order the appetizer bread/vegetable/cheese fondue and the desert fondue (so many delicious chocolate options served with fruit, poundcake, marshmallows) and you would save yourself a bundle. Those are really the best parts of the meal anyway :)

Illinois
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

In customer service, I have learned a lot about how improtant it is to give the customer an "experience" that is exactly what the Melting Pot does!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dilbert65
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Food and Service outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

Took my 3 boys and I to the Melting Pot on a Saturday the 21st of January for a family night out to a place that we can relax and eat at our pace. To my surprise it wasn't good at all....it was" great" and our server Jay was fantastic. Another thing that I trully like about a place like this is that they do not try and push you out the door to get other customers in. The bill can be steep but for all 4 of us we came away stuffed with barely enough room to finish our dessert...but we did. I would recommend this place in a heart beat but save up because it isn't cheap....but the food and atmosphere is well worht it.

• Visited January 2012
Elgin, Illinois
“Melting Pot Melts your Stress Away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

I LOVED this restaurant!!! If you are having a full meal allow yourself 1.5-2 hours time. If you are just enjoying dessert & drinks allow at least 1 hour. The ambiance is outstanding: quite, relaxing, jazz music in the air. The meal is made before your very eyes in melting pot on your table. It is fondue and everything was outstanding! We had the Fiesta Nacho cheese to start : fantastic - make it as spicy as you want. We each got our own salad, then had a meat platter with Lobster, Sirloin, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp - yummy. Then we moved onto dessert - Cookies 'n Cream Marshmallow Dream - need I say more? It was the best food, best service, and overall best eating experience I've had in a long time.

• Visited October 2011