“Good Lunch”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 324 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
St. Charles
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Service was prompt. Lunch choices a bit limited, but good. Decent value.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“We ate at one in Florida...”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

We ate at one in Florida and had a great time!

Englewood, Florida
“food okay, servers sucked”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

This was my third time at this restaurant. I didn't like it the first time, I didn't like it the second time, and I only went again because my friend wanted to go. Tonight, the food was actually palatable, but the service really was substandard.

I have been wondering lately, about when it became acceptable for a wait person to not keep track of who ordered what? This seems to be the norm now. If they can't remember who oredered what dish, then why do we tip them?????

Also, after explaining that I wanted an iced tea with a little bit of lemonade in it, the wait person explained that she would bring out a lemonade and put iced tea in it. After telling her that I wanted it the other way around, she said that she had to do it that way. She brought out a huge "beaker" of lemonade, poured 3/4 of it in to a glass and then said "is that enough?" I was so confounded by her action that I probably had a weird look on my face. I told her that I really wanted mostly iced tea with a tiny bit of lemonade... That added to her confusion, and then she poured a glass of iced tea with out any ice into my glass. When I said "May I have some ice?", she poured it back into the communal pitcher and then went away. I'm sure that she had plenty of time to spit in my glass by then. . . . Oh, God, no wonder why we have an unemployement problem in our country.

The only reason I rated this restaurant as "terrible" is because of the server. What a nut!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice atmosphere and food. great drinks. They have a fabulous bread pudding on the desert menu - definately try it.”
Reviewed June 5, 2008