“Great Atmosphere and Delicious Seafood”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 327 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
La Grange, Illinois
“Great Atmosphere and Delicious Seafood”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

It is always a good sign when the parking lot is full. We were greeted at the door by one hostess and another met us inside at the desk and ushered us directly to a table. As soon as we were seated a waiter arrived to take a drink order and ask if we desired any appetizers. We ordered beverages which were to our satisfaction with a generous portion. Alcoholic drinks are inspired by the Caribbean. The corn cakes were very tasty and I tried mine with butter and then the salsa that was supplied. MMMMMMMMMM good. The plantain pizza was also very flavorful. The appetizers were almost a meal in themselves. My wild caught alaskan Salmon was as tasty as I have had anywhere in the US. The almond crusting was just perfect. The Mahi-Mahi that others ordered was very good too. The price of the seafood was comparable to what I've paid in other top line restaurants and I would consider the price to be moderate. I was served a very generous portion and was unable to have room for dessert. A real shame as some of the fare sounded very exotic. The location is easy to find, the service is great and it is likely that I will return there in the future.

• Visited March 2014

West Hollywood, California
“Good News. Bad News.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Good News: Service- Bobby. Excellent. Attentive. Professional. Courteous. Friendly. Efficient. Empathic. Creative. The reason for a mid-point rating above.

Bad News: Ambiance. Dirty fake flowers. Gaudy interior. Limited menu choices. Terrible food (the Creole rice was returned). Uncomfortable booths. Disappointing fish tacos.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Stan D
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Unique food offerings”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

A change from burgers, salads an sandwiches.
Great atmosphere, cocktails and seafood offerings for dinner.
Have not tried their generous happy hour offerings, but plan to soon.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bill F
Bensenville, Illinois, Usa
“Great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat. We started going here a few years ago and continue to go about once a month. The best time to go is Mon-Fri between 4-6pm, when they have 1/2 price appetizers, just make sure to order before 6pm to get the 1/2 price. We go and just order 4-6 appetizers and have a feast and leftovers as well. Their Jamaican jerk chicken wings are delicious, my daughter loves the mini cheeseburgers, we always get the spinach dip and my all time favorite that i get every single time is the firecracker shrimp with the sauce on the side....they sound spicy but are not. Just an overall great place to eat. They also have different dipping sauces than any other place. We love the cilantro cream sauce the best. As well as their special ketchup that comes with the yucca fries.

• Visited February 2014
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Average”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for lunch and had a very average experience. Nothing terrible but nothing really good. Our party ordered coconut shrimp which was good. We also had fish tacos which were average. My husband and I ordered the lobster and paella for 2. This dish was a special and recommend by our server. It was awful! Tasted fishy and bland. We have always lived Bahama Breeze in Orlando but disappointed in Schaumburg.

• Visited January 2014