“best fish chowder ever!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Bahama Breeze is our favorite place for lunch. They have a very extensive lunch and dinner menu. The "combination" lunch specials are truly special. Combos come with an entrée and bowl of soup or chowder (we all get the fish chowder). The coconut shrimp is crisp and fresh. My favorite is the fish tacos combo. With soft drinks and 20% tip it's never been more than $16+change each.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I ate here with my family late on a Friday night. We were really excited to try this place, as we've heard nothing but good things about it. We tried the beef empenadas and hummus for appetizers, and both were so yummy! I had the Sangria to drink, and that was very good as well.

For dinner there were so many options that looked good, I had a hard time choosing. I had the goat cheese and avocado burger. It was good, it didn't WOW me...the bottom bun was soggy which was a little bit of a turn-off. But it was still good nonetheless. I saw that they had Yucca fries as an appetizer, so I asked to see if I could have those with my burger and they were happy to switch that for me. YUMMMM. I was so happy that I got those. Everyone else was really happy with their meals. It was a great night.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was getting fairly late on Labor Day and we weren't sure where to eat. We stopped here because my fiancée knew it was a large venue and we would likely be able to get a table. That ended up being true and we were seated quickly in the outdoor area.

The waiter took our orders quickly and made sure we were looked after. The food arrived quickly and was very good. The music and décor certainly added to the atmosphere and I could easily imagine myself really having a good time if we had the chance to stay for a couple of drinks after our meal. As it was we had to rush out right after eating because I had to pack for my early morning flight.

I'd certainly come back and have no complaints about Bahama Breeze.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The music provided and food were great ! The service was good. The outdoor sitting is actually under glass.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my wife wanted to try their food and some margaritas so we figured we would give this restaurant a chance. When we walked in no one acknowledge us, we had to get someone's attention to be seated. When we sat down no one came to get our ordered and clearly they knew we were waiting for someone to take care of us. Finally we asked someone to take our order. Since we had waited so long and were already irritated that we were not being taken care of we just ordered some drinks . We paid our tab and did not give a tip on purpose because we had to even ask someone to charge us since everyone just kept ignoring us and our waiter never came back. I have looked at my bank statement and was charged more than just our drinks which shows that SOMEONE added a tip!!!! Wow!!!! This restaurant is a HUGE no do yourself a favor and find a restaurant where your business will be appreciated.