“Unexpected pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 319 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian, Jamaican
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Algonquin and the World
“Unexpected pleasure”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The music provided and food were great ! The service was good. The outdoor sitting is actually under glass.

• Visited October 2012

“Thiefs”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my wife wanted to try their food and some margaritas so we figured we would give this restaurant a chance. When we walked in no one acknowledge us, we had to get someone's attention to be seated. When we sat down no one came to get our ordered and clearly they knew we were waiting for someone to take care of us. Finally we asked someone to take our order. Since we had waited so long and were already irritated that we were not being taken care of we just ordered some drinks . We paid our tab and did not give a tip on purpose because we had to even ask someone to charge us since everyone just kept ignoring us and our waiter never came back. I have looked at my bank statement and was charged more than just our drinks which shows that SOMEONE added a tip!!!! Wow!!!! This restaurant is a HUGE no do yourself a favor and find a restaurant where your business will be appreciated.

• Visited August 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Bahama Breeze Schaumburg”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had dinner here one of the nights of our Chicago vacation. It was myself and 3 kids. My food was great ... fish tacos. The kids didn't care too much for the kids menu mac and cheese or grilled chicken. The service was good and friendly. I would recommend this place to eat.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Half price appetizers are great”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stopped by for dinner and appetizers were on sale for half off. I got the jerked chicken wings and the firecracker shrimp. There were tons of shrimp that I really enjoyed. I thought the chicken wings were cooked and seasoned well and enjoyed them. I ordered the fish tacos for dinner and thought they were ok. Next time I will just order the appetizers and a salad.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Scubaarchery
Chicago, Illinois
“Bahamas Breeze Needs to Paint and Clean Up”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I haven't been to Bahamas Breeze for a long time because they refuse to take reservations even for large parties. Today, we went for lunch and the food and choices were very good. Unfortunately, this restaurant is about 12-15 years old and nothing has been done to it since it opened. All the floors, doors, restrooms all needed some work and it had a musty smell when you walked into the lobby area. All of the upholstered furniture needs to be cleaned or replaced. This is a chain restaurant and they need to pour some money into it to keep it fresh and clean. I noticed that many people in the restaurant were elderly and were using coupons. That's a sign of a restaurant going down hill!

• Visited July 2013