“Great meal with a really cool atmosphere.”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 324 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great meal with a really cool atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I'll admit it... I came from a long flight and was hungry. But the food was really good, and the appetizer we had (bruschetta I think) was excellent and really hit the spot. The manager came to check on us twice and our waitress was really friendly. We went on a slow Sunday night, but it seemed like it would be a great place to go during the week and really fun on a Fri or Sat. The outside seating area was pretty massive, kinda sorry we didn't sit outside.

Ocoee, Florida
“Bahamas Breeze has the food I crave every week”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I just recently discovered your restaurant and I have found your food selections to be one of the best that I've ever tasted. I found your restaurant to be very clean, friendly atmosphere and really great service. I had your almond roasted tilipia and your appetizer which was chicken nachos made with plantains instead of chips. It's been a week since I last visited and I have been craving your delicious food ever since. I now find myself going to other restaurants and comparing the food quality and service and so far no one compares. I assure you I will be a repeat customer. I travel a lot and eat out a lot and I am so excited to of found such a great place that I can find almost anywhere. Thank you for being one of if not the best restaurant around.

Merrillville, Indiana
“Loved the Bahama Breeze!”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

My husband and me recently visited this restaurant during Labor Day weekend and just loved this place. Everything was perfect. The food, atmosphere and staff were all excellent. Best restaurant we visited during our entire weekend. We will definetly go back there when we are visiting the area.

Chicago
“Good food; incompetent, rude staff and management”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

If you want to go enjoy their reasonably good food, you will need to be prepared to put up with incompetence and terrible staff. Don't bother raising it to the management either, they are just as incompetent and they really could care less.

St. Charles
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Service was prompt. Lunch choices a bit limited, but good. Decent value.