“very rude waitress with water down drinks”
Review of Fox & Hound

Fox & Hound
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox & Hound is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 340 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was at a local hotel & ventured out with my co-workers for dinner, drinks & fun. Unfortunately I have nothing good to say about this place. I guess since we weren't regulars we get treated different. Our waitress spent more time at he friends table then she did with us. The place wasnt that busy but still took a long time to get our drinks & especially our food. Our drinks were water down & one of my coworkers drinks didnt taste how it should. When we did get our food, it was average at best. I was going to give this place a second chance but after finding out they filed for bankruptcy from one of there own workers there, explains why the service & food was horrible! Never Again!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family had fun at the Fox & Hound - - - playing the giant Connect Four and Jenga. We also paid for some time on the shuffle board table. The food was above average, but pricey (which is why I rated this average). My daughter and husband hand burgers, which they liked. My husband paid extra for onion rings which salad he did like. I had a salad with spinach, chicken, feta cheese, cranberries, and pecans among other items. My salad was average at best with very little chicken. Our servers and the manager who checked on us were attentive, but not pushy. Would go back, but probably only for appetizers and not an entire meal.

1  Thank Green24
Reviewed September 30, 2013

this place was very nice, but drinks were very overpriced. Wished i had known this before we ordered. 2 small 7&7's were $14. This is ridiculous! we've been to other bar/restaurants in the Woodfield Mall area and they were not this expensive. We paid a bit more for a much bigger and better drinks at other places!

1  Thank conphuzer
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Their beer battered chicken fingers are awesome along with their mini corn dogs that our daughter loved.

1  Thank John V
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went there for lunch for the first time today, and was impressed with the friendly & attentive service, the number of great options on the menu, and really good prices (even less at lunch). Will definitely be making this a regular lunch spot going forward; just wish I had tried it sooner.

1  Thank Sandra D