“Excellent food, ambiance and service”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 356 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meacham Road
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have always had great service and great food at Wildfire. Celebrated an anniversary. The food was cooked to order and was just enough. I plan on visiting more often.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've visited the Wildfire restaurants in Oak Brook and Lincolnshire. Both offered excellent selections and more than enough food per serving. Appetizers are fresh and presented tastefully. I've enjoyed sharing appetizers with friends. More than enough food to call it a meal. Salads a dressings are fresh. Main courses - fish always fresh and well prepared; meats cooked to perfection and tender.
Good meeting place with friends and family. Service is phenomenal!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is so good here. The people who work here are so nice and efficient. They have items on the menu you won't find any where else. And it is always really crowded so that will tell you how good it is.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

In , to clarify the rating: a half point was deducted for really slow service at first, but once we got a different waitress, everything was excellent. The draft beers are "craft" beers only, with everything else in bottles only. For starters, we asked for a salad that is no longer on the menu but so worth requesting: the chopped onion, lettuce and tomato salad covered in a creamy bleu cheese dressing with a sprinkling of balsamic vinaigrette dressing splashed over it but on the inside of the salad, not the outside. Nice touch, that. If you order it (and I strongly urge you to do so), get the medium size to share. My wife had potato encrusted scallops with grilled veggies and they were excellent! The veggies were squash, zucchini, and onions. I had the 22 ounce prime rib, cooked medium, and it was excellent as well. I jazzed up the accompanying side of mashed potatoes with the creamy horseradish sauce that came with the prime rib. Makes my mouth water just remembering it! We have dined here many times over the past several years and the experience is always gratefully the same: outstanding! We ate at one of the high tables in the bar as there was a 2 and 1/2 hour wait. Seriously! We had neglected to make a reservation and were lucky to get seated in the bar area, so make sure that you do not "chance it" and just walk in. However, you could get lucky. We did.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The food was great. The service was impeccable. The only thing that I think was a bit much is $4.00 to valet park your car. When you're paying that much for dinner and drinks, the least they can do is valet your car for free! Between my fiance and I, we spent almost $200 there on Saturday night!