“must try”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 323 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meacham Road
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
chicago suburbs
“must try”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

the medallions! my favorite, but there are other items here that are really good too! haven't ever had a "bad" meal... servers explain well & are there without "hovering." a good place for a special night - you'll go back!

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
West Chester, Ohio
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We recently visited Chicago and I did a search on the best prime rib in town. The search listed seven places with Wildfire making the list. Wildfire lived up to the reviews. The prime rib was excellent. My wife got the filet and it had great flavor. The portion size on both meals was very good. Overall we had a great dining experience with great food and service. We would highly recommend Wildfire.

Visited August 2013
Merida
“Efficient and Delicious, but..”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went specifically for the lamb chops, and they were exquisite - ample portion and done just right. Though the restaurant was full, the noise level was muted enough so that diners could converse without shouting (my pet peeve at 52 Seasons). Temperature perfect, booth most comfortable, wait staff well-trained. So why not that fifth dot in my rating? I hate eating my $30 entree on a table without some kind of linen covering. A small matter, but it degrades the experience to diner category. As we shared bites of sides (yummy creamed spinach and cheesy au gratin potatoes), having plates and glasses clunk and slide made me feel like I was at a church potluck.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Service and Food are perfect!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wildfire has always been one of my favorites. I love the Schaumburg location because they have outdoor seating. Service has always been 1st class. Food has all of the flavor and cooked to perfection each time. Their cocktail list is awesome because the bartenders actually know how to make the drinks they advertise. Love eating here.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ColeyB32
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped here for dinner and drinks. The calamari, goat cheese and shrimp appetizers were amazing. For dinner, the group had prime rib, ribeye, bison and halibut. The food was amazing. I had the ribeye and tried some of my coworkers bison. The bison was amazingly tender and delicious. I also enjoyed the ribeye and the roasted vegetables.

The blueberry and apple desserts were excellent. This is now one of my favorite places to go.

• Visited July 2013