“2nd visit, 2nd time getting sick”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #7 of 319 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spooner, Wisconsin
“2nd visit, 2nd time getting sick”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My mom and I went to the one in downtown chicago two years ago and we both got sick right after. We decided to give it a go one more time and we both got sick again and this is a different location. I'm very disappointed that such a successful chain not only has poor food cooking skills but it also has a lack of responsibility for customers with food allergies. They now have a gluten free option for cheesecake which was way too rich but their menu is void of any helpful hints or options for those with food allergies. Disappointing, they should really get on the train for that. I know that this was my last chance and I will not be going anymore

1 Thank A K

• Turkish first
Gaziantep, Turkey
“Love the cheesecake”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love this resturant. I had cajun jambalaya. My personal favorite. They have the best cheesecake always.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Serkan A
Zurich, Switzerland
“No disappointments or surprises”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was in Schaumburg on business and went to the Cheesecake factory for the first time in a long time. The portions are till huge and the staff friendly. The size of the menu as well as the portions can be daunting.

London, United Kingdom
“Loved the food, loved the cocktails more!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was my first experience of the Cheesecake Factory but will not be my last. I was initially put off by the sheer number of people waiting and was tempted to turn around and leave but it had been highly recommended by friends and colleagues. We were handed a pager and told we could wait in the bar. I had just been served the most delicious Margarita cocktail when the pager went off, a wait of no more than 3 mins. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and it was to die for and the coleslaw served with it was fantastic. The portion sizes are enormous and despite wanting to try one of their eyewateringly gorgeous cheesecakes I had no room.

Still just an excuse to have to come back. I will be highly recommending this place to anyone who will listen.

Going back to the Margarita, following the first I could not resist another they were yummy but after two I was a little squiffy hahaha good times!!!

2 Thank StuartLR
Hampshire
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Visited here several times when in the area on business. Each time I've really enjoyed the food, and the service is just about right. Diners need to have a healthy appetite because food portions are quite generous. I very rarely have enough room for their dessert, which is a great pity.

• Visited September 2013