“"EXCELLENT service, Great food, if never tried CPK go here!"”

Calfornia Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #116 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Familiar with California Pizza Kitchen. However, there is not one in our city in which we live.While out of town in Schaumburg we decided to take a break and have a late lunch. Very clean, pleasant atmosphere with steady flow of customer traffic but no waiting time to be seated. Music a little loud but seems to be the norm now. Maybe I am turning into my parents sooner than I had hoped. :) Two of us split a (half size) caramelized peach salad and a small hand tossed BBQ chicken pizza.We had pizza left over. Like usual you cannot be disappointed at the food at California Pizza Kitchen. In this review I would like to take time to make special note in regards to our outstanding waiter Sergio. The service that Sergio provided was above and beyond the best service I have experienced in a long time. I wish I could appropriately put into words how efficent, aware of the needs of his customers/tables, pleasant, politeness, etc. We left this day with a great first impression and hope that anyone else that tries this California Pizza Kitchen has the same experience. Ask for Sergio's section.

1  Thank annonymousa_13

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I ventured into California Pizza by chance. After looking at the menu, I almost walked out. Chicken pizza? A white sauce pizza with veggies? Oh well, what have I got to lose other than $10 and 30 minutes. To my amazement, it was pretty good. Far better than most of the chain pizza joints, but not as good as my old New York style pizzas that I grew up on.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

from salads, sandwiches, pizza whatever i have had here it is delicious. a pit pricy for a whole family but i don't mind when the food tastes this good.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Food is typical CPK, but the service is usually very good. I eat alone and the servers are pretty good at getting me my food quickly. This is in a good location and easy to get to.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

When I travel, I like to know the food will be good, one way is to go to chains you have at home that are good and consistent. I found the CPK in Schaumburg to be good. The restaurant is obviously a popular local spot, very crowded on a Saturday night, and was getting crowded Friday night fast, we dined early. Would have given it a five, but the waiter missed when we ran out of water.