“Great meal when visiting Woodfield Mall!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #62 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Red Robin is the perfect spot for a meal while shopping at Woodfield Mall. My group had the Avo-Cobb-O Salad in the small size which was delicious and still a generous portion. The Whiskey River BBQ Burger had just the right amount of BBQ and was cooked to perfection and the Cajun Chicken sandwich was spicy and juicy. We were all happy with our meals and everyone said they would order these items again. The restaurant was crowded as usual but the food didn’t disappoint and the service was quick. Fries are endless so be sure to ask for more if needed.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Everyone I know ADORES Red Robin. So we always go when there's one around. The burgers are great, but often messy. No big deal, that's what napkins are for. The fries are good but I've never asked for more even though I'm told they're bottomless. I love the variety of burgers, so many toppings to choose from! I do feel it's a little pricey for a burger, but not so bad that I won't go there :)

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had come in late earlier this week right when they were closing actually and they still let us be seated. I know working in a restaurant they probably want to get out of there as quick as possible but our waiter was super friendly. Our food was the only thing in the kitchen so it was super fast.

I got the banzai burger and it was pretty good. I feel like there was more flavor last time I went. You can't beat their delicious bottomless fries though! Will be back again :)

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I met a couple old friends here because it's an exterior fixture at Woofield. I honestly had no intention of staying to eat versus just meeting them , but the others had arrived earlyv& grabbed a beer at the bar. We all decided we were hungry and I had no onjection to trying it, so we grabbed our beers and took a seat. The interior is a bit too busy, almost to the point of being distracting. Plenty of burgers & other bad for you foods but it all tasted pretty good (healthy or not). Not the best but it does the job (and at least the beer was cold). Server was a friendly kid that put out a good effort.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

As we are not frequent travelers to the Chicago area, it was nice to be able to count on a good meal and good service at Red Robin and have a chance to get our bearing before venturing on into the traffic, construction, and drivers who do not have much patience for lost visitors in their city! :-)