“Great Chicago style pizza in west Chicago suburb”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 406 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Great deep dish pizza for the entire family. Very nice indoor eating area. We ordered custom pizzas frozen to go and took them back to CA with us. Worth a visit while in Schaumburg, IL area.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (812)

Reviewed August 8, 2019

The deep dish pizza is excellent. We always order and pick up so I can't say anything about the restaurant itself. The pizza? Full of ingredients, piping hot, fresh, and worth the price!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

We went on a Friday night with my Mom, sister, daughter and granddaughters. It was a long wait for a table, but they took our order downstairs before we were seated. The pizza is worth the wait, but the kids weren't crazy about the deep dish. The chicken fingers the girls had were good. It was very loud upstairs, so hard to have a conversation.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Only had to wait 5 minutes for a table after we gave our phone number and preordered. Sat on the second floor, which was packed and extremely noisy. Not a place for pleasant conversation.

Stacey helped us redeem reward points and get my complimentary birthday tiramisu. Since we only get to Chicago once every five years, this is a first for both points and birthday treat. She took good care of us, and was friendly and efficient. (We get points by ordering USPS delivery to FL once a year!)

To fully savor a Lou's pizza, use a knife and fork to cut it into small bites. It lasts longer, and every bite is special. It doesn't matter what kind of pizza you order. They are all good. We couldn't finish ours, so we'll be eating it for breakfast. It's even better the day after.

The tiramisu was interesting. I've never had one. I like lady fingers, and the nuts and chocolate. But the espresso was really strong. Part of it was still frozen, and the ice crystals did not taste good. Stacey said it should NOT have been frozen, and gave us one to go. I'm sure it will be delicious.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I was here on a business trip and a friend that loves local recommended this place.

We had the "Lou" deep dish pizza and the stuffed spinach bread as an appetizer.

I really enjoyed the stuffed spinach bread, that was unique to me. It was also served with marinara sauce. The Lou came in about 30minutes and it was good. People around here love their deep dish pizzas....I dont know what the hype is but it was good. If you're ordering a deep dish, make sure you get comfortable seating (we had a booth).

We went on a Wednesday and it was packed, so truley a favorite around here.