“Lots of options”

Ranked #9 of 406 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant gives a birds eye view of Schaumburg Regional Airport. Watch small planes take off & land. Lits of airplane related decor & photos. Daily specials and soups are offered with a nice variety of sandwiches. I had a generous size Greek Salad with tendor grilled chicken. My boyfriend had chicken finger dinner with horseradish/garlic potatoes. The batter was crispy & chicken moist & hot. The mashed potatoes where nicely seasoned and not over powering. Our beverages were promptly refilled. The noise level rather high. I was pleased with the service much more than a past visit years prior. I'd return again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (302)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Visiting long term from STL, and we wanted a place that was good, popular, moderately priced and accepted reservations for 12. Very popular place in Schaumburg. Cool vibe and surroundings; kids enjoyed the atmosphere. That's where the positives stop for us. Waited 25 minutes past the time our reservation was made for (they why make a reservation you ask!); service was very poor and very slow; of the 8 adult meals, 4 of them were incorrect; one they simply completely forgot about (a salmon dish) and it came a whopping 25 minutes after all other food arrived (and they didn't even offer to take it off the bill or discount it); my daughter's chicken wrap was the incorrect wrap. It wasn't what she ordered at all, but we had already waited so long, no one wanted to send anything back. But they still billed us extra for avocado that was supposed to be in the wrap that my daughter ordered, which we never even received because they gave her the wrong sandwich. And when I asked the waitress about it, she said "well, I already put it through to the credit card". I said that was unacceptable as I shouldn't pay for something that wasn't received. She was miffed but another 10 minutes later, her manager got it handled. My sister's salad was incorrect. The "Fire Shrimp" appetizer was bland. My Mac and Cheese was very bland. My niece waited 15 minutes for a side of mayo. Bottom line ... from our one time experience, this place is WAY OVER RATED on TA. We would not return.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Good food and fun to watch the airplanes. An extensive menu of appetizers, sandwiches and salads. Something for everyone.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Good bar food. Reasonably priced, you will not go away hungry. Service was good. Kitchen was a little slow.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

On Holiday from Australia,A real surprize to find a restraunt of this standard in the suburbs ,Could not fault the service , Food or atmosphere of the place.Will always remember how good it is.

Date of visit: July 2019