“great friday fish fry”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“great friday fish fry”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We met some friends at Pilot Petes on a Friday early evening and the place was packed! There are no reservations available on Friday's. We had a 1 1/2 hour wait for a table. We did find a table to wait at in the bar. The people and wait staff were very friendly. They have a large menu selection to choose from. I suggest the lobster nachos for a starter at the bar. The fish fry seemed the most ordered on this Friday (as to be expected). At under $10 for the fish, it was very good. I want to visit again during the day to watch the airplanes takeoff and land. This is a great place for family and friends.

3 Thank bustravels1

Roselle, Illinois
“Best jerk chicken wings”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am not a big fan of chicken wings because I do not like them breaded and dfried. But these wings were not breaded and they were not greasy, they were awesome. They also were very hot. My boyfriend and I split an order and loved them so much we ordered another and a bottle of wine to wash away the hotness....all I can say is YUMMY!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank LISAJ946
West Chicago, Illinois
“A Fun Place to Celebrate”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We've been to Pilot Pete's several times and every time has been wonderful. This is a busy place, so we've learned to time it so we get there right as they open....they have a varied menu that I'm pretty sure almost any appetite or budget would be happy with. Earlier this month we took my brother and sister in law there to celebrate their birthdays and it just happened to be St. Pat's weekend...the place was jumping !!! Our waiter, Patrick, was great ! ...He was super busy, yet checked with us on a regular basis to be sure we had everything we wanted or needed.....he didn't hover, he was just "on top of it". Portions are very ample.....we've never had anything that wasn't delicious, well prepared and presented.

I'd recommend Pilot Pete's to anyone looking for a great meal and a fun time...the décor is sort of "Disney-ish" and the location, at an airport, makes it a lot of fun. Even if you don't care about the inside décor, watching the planes is fun all by itself.

2 Thank Patnmel
Chicago, Illinois
“Chicken fingers...Amazing dipping sauce”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

That pretty much sums it up. I always get either the chicken fingers with that crazy good dipping sauce or the absolutely best pot roast ever. Comes with soup or salad, so there's always too much to eat, and take most of it home to reheat next day, still delicious then too. If you do have room for dessert, get the fried cheese cake, yes, you heard me right, deep fried cheese cake...omg!

2 Thank startedthepuzzle
“Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was visiting from out of town to visit Legoland and needed to find a place to eat. I told my nine year old daughter we were going skydiving. The atmosphere lended itself for my prank to be believable with plane seats for those waiting to sit in. The manager even played along. The air traffic viewing was spectacular. I highly recommend this for anyone, kids included. I hope Legoland is not a disappointment after the fun we had at Pilot Petes

2 Thank Lexi B