“The Best Fried Chicken”

Ranked #11 of 336 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

They have all you can eat fried chicken dinners on Sundays. It's the best fried chicken I have ever had ... juicy, crunchy and flavorful!

3  Thank Mark M

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I'm writing this while eating my leftovers from last night's meal. (They reheat really well!)

We first discovered this restaurant due to a Groupon, and we've been fans ever since. The kids love the airplanes. The food & decor have a little bit of a Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville feel to it.

My favorite thing on the menu is the Cuban sandwich. However, the burgers are good too, and the chicken fingers are really large and fresh. These do not come from the food-service supply company. Hubby really likes the all-you-can-eat fish fry (Wed & Fri only). The kids menu is very typical of what you would find in most family restaurants, and come with a drink and ice cream. The deserts we saw delivered to the next table looked delicious, but we managed to mooch off the kids instead.

Portions are large. Since not many restaurants have it, I will mention that they get extra points for serving Coke Zero.

This last visit was for dinner on Mother's Day. Despite being crazy busy, the service was prompt, and the food served hot. Our waitress checked in with us often. They even had little airplane kits for the kids and a flower for me on the way out. Nice touch!

1  Thank Kim T
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The restaurant's located right in the middle of the Schaumburg airport. It was crowded on a Saturday night, but we got to wait in first class seats pulled from a jetliner. The aviation theme goes above and beyond, but in a good way (I thought). Our server was a little brusque, but she did her job. The menu has interesting points: lobster nachos, pasta pan bakes, and house-smoked brisket. Otherwise, it's pretty standard fare that they seem to do well. Great atmosphere.

1  Thank SamD13
Reviewed March 15, 2013

First time here. A Groupon brought me in and so glad it did. Got a table right by the window and the kids (9,5,2) LOVED it. Planes parked outside to stare at then one took off.
Appetizers - loaded potato skins and mild jerk chicken wings - were ginormous! Nibbled a little, took the rest home. Reheated very well.
Kids had a really big menu selection - pleasantly surprised - at least 10 items on there.
I had the $100 burger, cooked medium well and that's exactly what I got, with tons of toppings. My husband got the Italian pork chops (special) and got two huge chops with at least three cups of mashed potatoes and green beans - he said it was delicious.
Only downer was the service was sorta slow - our waitress seemed very busy, too many tables with big orders.
Other than that, we will DEFINITELY be going back.

2  Thank MagKap
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always enjoy the food and if you can get a table by the window it's so fun to watch the planes and helicopters take off and land.

1  Thank EThames