“Very good nice meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bloomingdale, Illinois, United States
“Very good nice meal”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Jose our waiter, gave us service that was very good. We were served nice fresh food that was cooked to perfection.

• Visited August 2013

Cordova, Tennessee
“great breakfast, average dinner”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

the breakfast buffet is fantastic. good selection and they will cook egg to order. The dinner was just not that good. I had the hamburger. Just not very flavorful. I compare not to high end just like an Applebees, chili's etc.
Service is fantastic though

• Visited July 2013
Carpentersville, Illinois
“Great Dinner & Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed overnight at this Hyatt and had dinner at Fresh 1800. Jose was our server and while he was still getting up to speed on the menu, he didn't hesitate to get all our questions answered. He was attentive, courteous and made us feel very comfortable. The calamari appetizer was excellent, as was the Tuna Nicoise salad that we both had as our entrée.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago Suburbs
“Fabulous Lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I don't usually expect much from a hotel restaurant and this was a wonderfully pleasant surprise. Our server, Juan, was very polite, nice, and knowledgeable. My "create your own" salad was delicious. You pick your greens, protein and ingredients. I had salmon as my protein and it was wonderful, as were the fresh additions such as heirloom carrots and apples. My dining partner loved her chicken rice soup and organic chicken salad sandwich. This restaurant is worth a stop for a nice lunch.

• Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I dined at the Fresh 1800 today while on a business trip to Chicago. The food was excellent and the service was as well. Jose served me and allowed me to sit in the business center so I could continue to work while I ate. He did not forget about me while I was here and made sure he checked on my and that my glass was always filled. He was exceptionally courteous. I would definitely give this place a try when visiting Chicago.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Fresh 1800? Share your experiences!