“Very good!”

Dining options: Reservations
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Very good!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I got the steak w/ a sweet potato salad. The steak was cooked perfect and the salad was great. Also got raspberry dough ball as a dessert for only $20. Good Deal.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Naperville, Illinois
“LongHorn Steakhouse, Schaumburg, Il”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I were on the way to the WoodField Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois and decided to stop at LongHorn Steakhouse which is on the perimeter of the mall. Since it was about 2:00 pm in the afternoon the restaurant most mostly empty. My wife ordered a chicken salad and I ordered a braised beef sandwich. While the server took our order very rapidly, our soft drinks took over ten minutes to arrive. It took another 20 minutes (for a total of 30 minutes) for our simple order to come. It should not have taken 30 minutes for a simple salad and a braised beef sandwich to arrive, especially in an empty restaurant. The salad was fine, but the beef sandwich was very dry and all most inedible. We will not return here.

• Visited September 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great steaks, fast service, my whole party was delighted”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was a business dinner, my colleagues and I are dragged into steak houses all the time by vendors. But last Saturday we were free and rather than go to some place "special" like Morton's we simply crossed the street from the hotel to Longhorn.

We loved it. All of us agreed our steaks were excellent, as were starters, drinks, and dessert. This is fine dining at reasonable prices. We loved it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Keith S
Memphis
“Good meal but a little to spicy.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

While in the Chicago area on business I visited Longhorn Steakhouse in Schaumburg, IL, next to Woodfield Mall. The service and atmosphere was great and the food was tasty. I had the Flo's Filet and Lobster Tail. The filet was cooked just right, and all in all good, but a bit too spicy for my taste. The lobster was so, so. I had the Cesar salad and loaded baked potato both of which were good, and the bread was good as well. A good dining experience overall.

• Visited August 2013
Bristol, Wisconsin
“Great Service and Great Food!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our waitress was extremely nice! We went in on a Sunday for lunch and we had asked our waitress if they had any specials. She informed us that they did not do their special pricing and meals on Sunday but said she would see what she could do to help us out! She came back and told us she was able to offer us anything off their specials menu at the special pricing! Very sweet and accommodating. Food was amazing and with the special pricing the two of us were able to eat for a little over $20 with one of us having ordered a steak!

Visited July 2013