“Christmas Dinner for Familty in March 2019”

Brazil Express Grill - The Best Value Brazilian Steakhouse
Order Online
Ranked #19 of 406 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Brazil Express Grill is the only casual Brazilian Steakhouse in Illinois, and what that means is that we are a traditional Brazilian Steakhouse but we offer more affordable prices. We feature unlimited meals including: Gourmet salad bar with over 45 hot and cold items; 10 different Brazilian charcoal grilled style meats (Churrasco), plus sweet grilled pineapple; homemade side dishes like, mashed potatoes, sweet fried bananas and our famous cheese bread. As a family owned and operated restaurant, we are thrilled to be able to offer healthier foods with the flavors and uniqueness of the Brazilian cuisine for a more reasonable price. Our goal is to make Brazilian dishes more popular and knowledgeable among the Chicago and suburban communities. Here at Brazil Express Grill we aim to offer the simplicity and freshness of the authentic homemade Brazilian recipes that are made with high quality ingredients, so that our guests can enjoy delicious Brazilian food more often.
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Ok people we took my son and his wife to Texas De Brazil, while everything was perfect and we thought it was the best until we went to Brazil Express Grill. There was 6 adults and two children the age of 2 years old. This place is super great, the service was more than great and the food was unbelievable. We got there at 5:00 PM and left at 7:30 PM, we were not rushed and they still came back with more meat even when we though we would bust. It is a very friendly place, our waiter Valentino and Fernando were extra extra great. When the bill arrived I was surprised that it was cheaper then what I figured it would be (drinks included and dessert to go) the tip was already included and I decided to leave extra for a job well done. I paid and left the resturant and would you believe Fernando came out to inform me that the tip was already included, I told him I knew that and it was for him (even if he had to share it) it was a job well done and we all decided that we will return. We thank you for a great dinner and time we got to spedn together. (It was a Christmas dinner-do not laugh-it is very very hard to get this family together because everone works different hours.) Again thank you very much for a super great meal and a super great day.

Date of visit: March 2019
Brazil Express G, Owner at Brazil Express Grill - The Best Value Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Hi Corinne, we are so glad that you decided to give our restaurant a try. We are even more glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. As a family-owned Brazilian steakhouse, we want to provide authentic Brazilian cuisine at an affordable price for everyone. Your amazing review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed March 17, 2019

If you've been to the chains, Fago de Chao and Texas de Brazil, you know the concept: all you can eat, meat brought to your until you cry uncle, salad bar included.
This is locally-owned and the service is can-do. More potatoes? No problem. Clean meat plate? Yes, Ma'am. Delicious cocktails? YES.
The meats are charred perfectly. If I had one complaint, the chicken and sausage came around more often than the flank steak, sirloin, and filet. I was nearly tapped out when I saw the bacon-wrapped filet for the first time. The garlic filet was amazing.
The salad bar isn't as extensive as the chains. There are 2 soups, rice, prepared salads, beef stroganoff. A vegetarian would not have enough for a meal here. Take those family members elsewhere and come with the carnivores. To me, the salad bar items are a distraction from the main attraction, the MEAT!
Priced about $10 less than the chains, and a few miles from the mall, the place was packed on a Saturday night. Make a reservation.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank kkasi
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

This is an awesome choice vs the big Brazilian chains. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Once they know your meat preferences they were cooking for me.
Everything was very tasty and fresh.

The salad bar is not the mega bar of the big chains but who goes to these for the salad!!

Reviewed January 6, 2019

Our son picked this for his birthday as he wanted a Brazilian Churrasco restaurant but not a large chain. The salad bar didn't seem as extensive as the big chains but the meat offerings and side dishes were very similar.

The big difference was the service - it seemed like all the waitstaff made sure that we had everything we wanted. In addition, the Caipirinha drinks were strong and the second was 50% off!

An added bonus - parking was readily available and only steps away.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I have been to many brasilian restaurants in Chicago, Florida, Rio, São Paulo and this place is my favorite outside Brasil. Is not as expensive as the big ones in the area but by far the best. The meats were delicious and perfectly cooked. I would have liked to see more options in the salad bar but definitely not a deal breaker. Will definitely be back for more.

Date of visit: January 2019

Travelers who viewed Brazil Express Grill - The Best Value Brazilian Steakhouse also viewed

Been to Brazil Express Grill - The Best Value Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!