“Good food, lots of TVs.. and oh yes, girls in kilts.”
Review of tilted kilt

tilted kilt
Ranked #108 of 323 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/schaumburg/
Description: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/schaumburg/
Swansea, Illinois
“Good food, lots of TVs.. and oh yes, girls in kilts.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Part of the growing theme of Hooter's style restaurants, the Tilted Kilt has a varied menu, beers of the month, and plenty to watch (TVs too) while you are there.

The food is good and the portions are on the bigger side. They have tables, high top, and bar seating so you should be able to find a place with you favorite sport on TV.

Service was good, and the waitresses share duties so you don't often wait for drinks, food, or whatever.

I will go back.

• Visited July 2013

Napoleon, OH
“Great restaurant with great food!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Visited this location in May of 2013. Had great service from our wonderful waitress and the food was great. There are tons of flat screen TVs and plenty of seating at this location. Parking was not an issue and the location is near a lot of shopping and hotels.

This was a great stop for supper with a friend after the Cubs game. I will return if I get back to Schaumburg!

• Visited May 2013
Newport News, Virginia
“Tilted Kilt – Schaumburg, IL”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Thinking that the Tilted Kilt was part of a chain of Irish-themed restaurants that I visited in St. Louis, MO, I ventured in one evening. I was not prepared for the “eye-candy” of the wait staff.
I was quickly seated. At the time I was here it was around 5PM and the place was not yet packed. The waitress was very friendly and was also helpful with the menu (which is typical pub-style items: appetizers, sandwiches, salads, wings, and entries.)
I ordered the Chicken Tender Wrap and substituted the fries with a serving of cole slaw. I also added a pound of their wings with the Sweet & Spicy sauce. The wings came first and they were just out of the oven or where ever wings come from. The sweet & spicy sauce was just the right flavor for me. They also had medium heat and a third called “Kilt Burner”. I didn’t try either of them.

Before the wings were gone, the wrap arrived. It was a generous serving (I took half back to my hotel room). The ingredients: chicken tenders, Provolone Cheese, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing were just right. The wrap was crisp on the outside and it was served hot. All of this made for a great supper for an average hungry traveler.

I had no problem with the food. I also returned twice more for the lunch menu on two separate days. On all three occasions the service was above average and there were frequent check-backs to see if we needed anything.

If you don’t mind the “eye-candy” the food is very good to excellent.

Visited April 2013
Schaumburg, Illinois
“need to watch for special deals”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

When they asked if I liked it spicy, I had no idea that they meant SPICY! A little pricey, but there nachos are fantastic and worth the trip. Good Craft beers...more for a male crowd based on the dress of the waitresses - way more aggressive than the Hooter's girls so probably not a restaurant that you would bring your little princess to.

Visited April 2013
Lawton, Michigan
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Didn't know what to expect with a name like "Tilted Kilt." We tried it and loved it! A lot like Hooters, but an Irish fare.

Visited December 2012