“Well it is better than Hooters”
Review of tilted kilt

tilted kilt
Ranked #94 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/schaumburg/
Description: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/schaumburg/
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The Nachos are to die for, manager didn't want to turn on the big screen tv for the basketball game because there wasn't enough people. Hmm, what were we?

There are newer reviews for tilted kilt

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Recommended: hot wings, Guinnea poured beer and the salads. Lots of TVs to keep track of your favorite sport.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stopped here for lunch. Ordered the Big A Blue Burger which was quite good. Pretty girls will flirt with your table. They dress skimpy. Would recommend for a decent business lunch.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

First let me point out I am a female writing this review. I am not offended by the garb at all I guess some of my gender would be but I also like hooters wings and am not offended by them either. We enjoyed our stop here. Waitress Liz was super attentive helpful in my drink selection and checked in with us a few times throughout our meal. As did a manager and that in my book is a super big plus. Everything was uber clean. A bit loud for me but hey its a "pub" not a library. All in all a decent little stop in.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Blue moon beer excellent! and it´s a great place to watch a football game. a big plus it was just in front of my Hotel!