“Delicious Sushi”

Sushi Ya
Ranked #46 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was in the mood for sushi and looked to Tripadvisor for a good place to dine at. Sushi Ya was not a disappointment. It is a very small restaurant. I arrived just after five and it wasn't too busy but by the time I left the place was full.
The server was very helpful and recommended a few items for me. They give soup and a small side of Edamame to start the dining experience. I ended up going with a Sushi & Sashimi Combo. It was a great mixture of different seafood. It was very filling as well.
Great dining experience and delicious sushi!

1  Thank johnsonlnl29

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Do not be deceived by the shopping strip location. They have an ample selection of sushi, and they come in very generous portions.

I visited on a rather busy night, and sat at the bar. Given the amount of orders, I had resigned myself to an average meal, and having to give this place a second chance before I made up my mind. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. The sushi was excellent and very nicely presented. I think the food is very fairly prized, given the size of the rolls I ordered.

I will be returning for more!

1  Thank Mictlan2468
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great Selection of sushi and rolls, and tempura udon.
Line may be long in the evening.
This is a small restaurant, but always full at 7-9 pm.
Be patient, Waiting can be long, but will be rewarding if you know about Japanese restaurant. the best in town of schaumburg and north west Chicago surburb. You will find the same in Yelp.. Check it..

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We love this place for fresh, reasonably priced sushi. The dining room is very small and since we live close by, it's always carry out for us. Try the volcano roll it's amazing :)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Good service. Good sushi but the rice seemed to be overly sweet and had an odd flavor. Mistakes were made on our bill that had to be pointed out and corrected. Not an unpleasant dining experience but nothing special. We have not returned.