Comfort Suites Schaumburg
QualityInn
$109
SpringHill Suites
$128
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
$99
All reviewstilted kiltwaffleswoodfield malllifetime fitnessnice indoor poolrestaurants in walking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfulnice sizeone night stayexercise roomnice roomnice hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyonehot breakfastbreakfast roomhot tubdowntown chicago
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I have stayed at Comfort Suites and especially the one in Schaumburg for many years. I will never stay at a Comfort Suites again and I will encourage everyone I know to never stay there either.

My reason. We were there for our 29th Anniversary and my wife brought our two little dogs which we keep in a kennel and are potty trained. I was not aware of a no dog policy nor made aware of a no dog policy, nor was there a sign posted anywhere I could see that said no pets.

No one said a word to me about the dogs which I just carried in, and when I got my final bill it said I owed $102.00 and it was marked paid. A few days later $150.00 additional was put on my bill because of the pets being brought in.

Had I known the policy and the possible fine, obviously I would not have brought the dogs in. I talked to the management and tried to explain and they basically said screw you! It's not the money so much as the principle of the thing.

I have been a repeat customer for years, made a legitimate mistake, and absolutely no grace was extended. Apparently I'm just a number. To bad for Comfort Inn. I recommend paying in cash if you do business with them. If they have access to your credit or debit card I'm sure they will find a way to dip into your pocket a little deeper.

Room Tip: Find a different place. Hold onto your wallet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dannylorentzen
CS-Schaumburg, General Manager at Comfort Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Dear Sir,

I would like to offer my apologies for the misunderstandings that have occurred. I assure you if the staff was made aware that you had dogs they would have informed you immediately of our policies. It also states on our registration cards immediately above the signature line; Pets, with the exception of A.D.A. certified “Service” animals, are not permitted and violations are subject to a fine.

Even though we are not pet friendly many other Comfort Suites hotels are. Please do not let your experience with us deter you from staying with other Comfort Suites locations in the future. I would suggest that you contact the hotel in advance and verify that they do allow pets and their policies.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

We stayed two nights at this hotel, in July. Coming from France, we land very often in Chicago and used to stay each time at the Hampton Inn located on the same road. Because this area in Schaumburg has everything we need: excellent restaurants, a Dominicks and a Target store, a great Mall (the Woodfield Mall), a very nice movie theatre... So when we heard that "our" Hampton Inn was now a Stay Inn, we felt desesperate !! We didn't want to stay there and so decided to try the Comfort Suites. We were very, very satisfied with our choice. Very nice hotel, the prices are similar to what we were used to pay at the Hampton Inn, and similarly close to all what we wanted.
I travel with my sister, so we had a two-double beds room, very large and comfortable. Our plane usually lands around 1pm, so we are never hungry on our first night, but like to have a glass of some good California wine with cheese and fruits. So we enjoyed the area in our room with the sofa and the little table, for our lite evening meal ! And the fridge also, of course.
The hotel has a nice indoor pool but we didn't use it, finally. It also has a pretty little patio, outdoors (by the pool), we used it for relaxing, in the evenings.
The breakfast was very good, and the area very clean. We had small waffles and eggs with sausages, a good coffee, apple juice... All what we needed for our shopping day at the Mall !
The exterior of the hotel is very clean, lots of trees, very calm and relaxing.
We are very happy to have found an other hotel we can trust for the next times we'll be landing in Chicago. We can't wait to come back there !

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CathyAnne
CS-Schaumburg, General Manager at Comfort Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Your time is valuable and I appreciate you writing a review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites, your home away from home.

Every member of our team takes great pride in their work and delivers the best guest experience in town. Our high expectations for cleanliness, customer service and amenities set us apart from our competitors.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Comfort Suites, we appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Schaumburg, IL.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We have stayed here three times on our previous three trips to Chicago. Good employees, clean rooms and location make this the place to stay for us. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wally57

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the area. My sister and I booked a Two Queen Bed Suite for a friend's Bachelorette Party. The room looked exactly as the pictures showed online and was very clean, updated and spacious. We used the room for games, gifts and cake, so it was great to have a very open layout and lots of seating. Beds were comfy and there were pleanty of pillows and blankets in the room. The sofa bed mattress was very thin, so we endedup putting a comfortor on it and then pulled the fitted sheet over both to give it a bit more cushion. Overall great experience!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank sydneykl726

It is wonderful that you decided on our hotel to celebrate the occasion. We enjoy being part of the wonderful occasion.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

I stayed three days total, and I will say it was one of the cleanest most comfortable rooms I've ever experienced. The free wifi was fast and easy to set up. The bed was comfortable. Shower was clean and in good shape. The breakfasts were good, although I only was able to get to eat there my first day as they don't serve breakfast until 6:30 and I had to be out the door by then. Ultimately I would say it will be my first choice should I ever go there again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business