“Great Mall For a Teenage Daughter”

Woodfield Shopping Center
Ranked #5 of 25 things to do in Schaumburg
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I took my teenage daughter here as a treat and let me tell you as the father of a teenage daughter she was in shopping heaven. 3 floors of shops to go through and spend my money what more could she ask for. Great mall lots of shopping and dining choices. We will be returning. Even going during the week before Christmas on a weekend it was packed but didn't feel overwhelming.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

A great destination for shopping and even dining. A good selection of stores and a great assortment. Great options for dining such as Pf Changs, Cheesecake factory and there are also restaurants surrounding the mall.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I spent a few hours walking through this mall on a Sunday afternoon. It is a huge mall. We walked and walked and walked! We were a bit surprised that this mall was not very busy. The mall is clean. Their are several restaurants inside this mall. We thought that they kept the heat up a bit much.

Their anchor stores are Penney's, Lord and Taylor, Sears, Nordstrom's and Macy's.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Love coming to visit this mall for the day. Has every kind of store for any pocketbook. Great place to go with girlfriends and get lost for the day!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Its a mall like any mall many stores mostly for yuppies. Too big and crowded to deal with in my opinion