Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg / Convention Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$109
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$128
$79
$161
  • Pool
$80
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$51
$88
Country Inn
$89
$126
  • Pool
All reviewsmanager patrickfront deskjacuzzi suitewaffleshome away from homefridge and microwavecontinental breakfastbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my stayshuttle servicewoodfield mallmedieval timesrestaurants and shoppingbed was comfortablehot tubnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for an overnight get-away to do some shopping at Woodfield Mall. It was modern, very clean and very comfortable. We were very happy with the spaciousness of the room and the location of the hotel to surrounding malls and restaurants. I was a little nervous when we first arrived at the door of our room because we were right across the hall from the elevators and I thought we would hear a lot of noise, but I was not bothered at all. The hotel was very quiet. The king bed was piled with pillows and we both slept very soundly. The included breakfast was alright - sort of typical hotel fare (although I have to admit I have had a better breakfast at another chain hotel). Overall for the price and location we were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2009

I have been staying at the Wingate by Wyndham in Schaumburg, IL for several years. I feel compelled to write the review because the staff and accomadations have been great and they have always gone above and beyond the call of duty when I have stayed with them. Great place to stay when in the area and reasonably priced!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2009

Stopped here for one night on the way to S.C. Hotel was spotless, service excellent. Close to shopping & restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2009

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff were patient as we would communicate with them. Certainly have gone out of their way to make our stay. We would, without a doubt, be staying there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank TLCalhoun
Reviewed November 5, 2009

We stayed in Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center from the 12th of Oct. to the 19th 2009. When I booked this hotel, I was a little concerned with the quality of it since the rate is relatively low. But, the moment we entered this facility, we were very surprised by the cleaniness, spaciousness and elegant look of it.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple