“Great breakfast stop”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #5 of 324 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lisle, Illinois
“Great breakfast stop”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Came here for breakfast after running a race in the area. Great ambiance and up-scale breakfast fare. I had the Mexicana skillet and it was the perfect size. Good quality chorizo not greasy at all. The pancakes were great too! Is definitely come again if I was in the area.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“So many berries!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The high rating is well deserved. The pancakes were delicious and they are generous with the berries on top. The syrup is not heavy and the perfect compliment to the pancakes. The atmosphere is pleasant (although a little loud). We were really satisfied to start our day at Wildberry and recommend it highly.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank S F
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great pancakes”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We had been to other locations in the past so when we saw a wildberry we had to stop. Normally I would have given it a 5 but had to go with a 4 for a couple reasons. First of all this location didn't have the same cozy feeling as others, we were sat out on a tiled area that seemed a little dirty but not bad at all, just not the same feeling as trips before to other locations. Also I normally order the Oreo pancakes(which my wife did get and we're top notch as normal) but this time I thought I'd venture and try the sausage gravy and biscuits, since. I love these everywhere else. However I really didn't care for them here, they were over powered with some type of herb/spice, don't get me wrong they were made with great homemade quality, just not to my liking. None of this will keep us away from a wildberry in the future, I'll just know to stick with the pancakes. Also for first timers, keep in mind to arrive an hour before you want to eat on the weekend, totally worth the wait!

Visited May 2014
Racine, Wisconsin
“Wear your Stretchy Pants! You Won't want to Waste a Smidgen.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This place is THE BEST! They have very large portions and you will TRY to eat it all because it is SO delicious! My favorite is the Napa Valley omelette. The have wonderful pancakes, eggs Benedict, French toast.... I've never had anything I haven't loved! We live in WI and drive here special just for the breakfast! Because it is consistently good, it is also consistently busy. Be prepared to wait a LONG time. Great people watching opportunity. ; ) They do have a coffee counter where you can order coffee while you wait. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Christine C
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My friend and I dined here on a Friday morning. It was quite busy! My friend had a skillet with poached eggs and pancakes. I had a simple breakfast of a bagel with a side of eggs. The coffee was wonderful along with the food. The service was impeccable! Whoever owns this place demands teamwork and there was nothing that went unnoticed. Plates were cleared, water and coffee filled by many team members.

The only thing I found disappointing was when I walked in I saw an employee parked in the lot and he had chosen a spot closest to the door. Really? I think those spaces should be left to customers...that's what I have always learned being a server.

All in all I highly recommend!

• Visited April 2014