“"Berry" delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A relaxing late breakfast is the perfect way to spend a family getaway! So my husband was delighted when he spotted the Wildberry Pancakes just minutes from our hotel. We had a short wait to be seated (about 15 minutes). We relaxed by the outdoor fireplace until our buzzer sounded. Once seated we were greeted and the service was very attentive throughout the meal. The food was delicious! Some of the standouts at our table... cheddar and ham omelet (STUFFED with meat and cheese - just the way our carnivore teenage son likes it!!); berry bliss pancakes, ham off the bone and banana pancakes (bananas in the batter AND on top). Portions are huge - I'm sad to say that we had to leave more on the table than we took with us in our tummies since we no fridge to take the leftovers to! Sorry mom... didn't mean to be wasteful! :)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

So delicious! Good prices the only complaint is how close the tables were. I felt bad that as I walked to and from my table that my butt was in everyone's face!!! Great fantastic food though!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Visited wildberry cafe in Schaumburg after trying to eat lunch at the downtown location the day prior. Ample amount of free parking, unlike the downtown location, service was good and so was the food, we had to wait 30 minutes for a table. We tried the "Signature Berry Bliss Pancake" and the hot chocolate, the pancakes were delicious!

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Been here twice. Food is always good, service is always slow. Seems like we always get the slow server. This last time our server brought us a plate with a portion cup of ketchup on it with no explanation (presumably for fries) nearly ten minutes prior to our food being brought out by the kitchen staff. Kind of odd...

1  Thank intelliblonde
Reviewed May 13, 2013

All We have to say is AMAZING!

We had read on reviews of this place that they had the best Banana Bread French Toast, which is why We decided to go here. We've never heard of this place, but we are very happy we went.

I had the Banana Bread French Toast, apple wood smoked bacon, and a white chocolate mocha! Best breakfast I've ever had... Hands down. My boyfriend had the Oreo Sunday pancakes and the ham off the bone. He finished it all, and loved it.

The staff was nice, and we told them it was our first time, so they were very helpful. We also were seated right away, service was quick. We ordered and within 15 minutes had our food if not sooner. It was very busy too when we went.

I will return for sure, and have told everyone I know about this place!