“Exceeded all my expectations!!”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #4 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

All We have to say is AMAZING!

We had read on reviews of this place that they had the best Banana Bread French Toast, which is why We decided to go here. We've never heard of this place, but we are very happy we went.

I had the Banana Bread French Toast, apple wood smoked bacon, and a white chocolate mocha! Best breakfast I've ever had... Hands down. My boyfriend had the Oreo Sunday pancakes and the ham off the bone. He finished it all, and loved it.

The staff was nice, and we told them it was our first time, so they were very helpful. We also were seated right away, service was quick. We ordered and within 15 minutes had our food if not sooner. It was very busy too when we went.

I will return for sure, and have told everyone I know about this place!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had a breakfast business meeting here. The service was very good and all of the breakfast meals ordered were prepared to perfection. The pancakes are their specialty and they were very light and fluffy and very tasty. The portions were large and the prices reasonable. Definitely a place I would go back to for breakfast. They are only open until mid afternoon as they serve breakfast and lunch meals only.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Went to Schaumburg with my sisters and nieces for a fun weekend and went to Wildberry Cafe. They have great coffees and teas (that you can drink while you wait for a table. You must have the "Berry Bliss" which is: "Buttery Pancakes Stuffed with Fresh Maine Blueberries & Layered with Wildberry Mascarpone. Topped with Fresh Blackberries, Strawberries, Vanilla Cream Anglaise & a Fresh Blackberry Coulis", heaven on earth. Plan on sharing as it comes with 5 pancakes (you can request the 2 pancake version also). They have gluten free pancakes,kids menu and their "Sizzling Skillets" come with your favorite breakfast food layered in a hot skillet. The prices are reasonable and you are not too far from the Woodfield Mall (in case you might want to shop). We waited maybe 15 minutes on a Saturday morning for a table. You can make reservations for parties of 6 or more. Enjoy!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Like the other reviewers said, there's always a wait but its definitely worth it! The food is amazing-I usually get the Carmel Apple Pecan french toast and my husband gets the Red Velvet french toast and they are both awesome! I've gotten their omelets too and those are good as well!! Theres always great service too!

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Had the strawberry pancakes with turkey sausage and OJ. Good taste and priced right. Place was busy and everyone seemed to be enjoying their meal.