“Will not miss when we visit”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #4 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow! Wilberry is a place we will not miss when we visit the Chicagoland area. Bacon was thick cut and eggs were great for kids. The pancakes, oh my! I have no idea what they do, but they were wonderful. I had Wildberry pancakes and there was no need for butter or syrup. It is like a fine steak and bbq sauce, a great steak does not need bbq sauce. These great pancakes do not need butter and/or syrup! The fruit was fresh too. Drink syrup straight if you crave it, do not taint the pancakes. The ham and eggs was also simple, cooked perefect (not burnt) and good. This was our first time and we will try something new next time.

There are newer reviews for Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Wouldn't miss a visit to Wildberry's whenever we visit the Schaumburg area. The berry bliss pancakes are a bit of sheer heaven!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

service and food was super yummm. they say it gets very crowded but we were there weekday around 8 and it was perfect

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This place has excellent breakfast food and I'm not just talking pancakes. Anything you get is delicious. The gluten free pancakes are also really tasty. I suggest you go early if you don't want to wait. If you do have to wait, the food is worth it.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

WOW. This place is amazing. My wife and I stopped here for breakfast on a anniversary weekend and we still talk about it. My wife had the berry bliss pancakes and i had the red velvet french toast. This is the best breakfast we ever had. The place is very easy to get to and we only had to wait about 15 minutes. If we would have got there 15 minutes later we would have had to wait 45minutes. If you are going here try to get here earlier so you don't have to wait.