“The food simply did not POP!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #4 of 318 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NORTH AURORA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food simply did not POP!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I'm not saying your meal won't be enjoyable. I am saying there was nothing special about my meal. Honestly, if your able to cook yourself, stay home! Eating out should be the exceptional experience, not the ordinary. This place didn't even have flavored coffee creamers. And that's not asking for much. They can really be thankful I'm not an authentic food critic. But, I am know for my own cooking! And I'm very proud of it! Thanks to my mom for making me learn, and my friend BJ for teaching me to bake. :-)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rosalind K

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Awesome breakfast...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have had a great meal every time I have come to Wildberry. Their Corned Beef Hash skillet is awesome. The meat is fresh and flavorful. Their pancakes are very good, as well as their belgian waffles. They make lots of specialty coffee drinks both hot and cold that are delicious. The orange juice is fresh squeezed and is delicious also. The prices are reasonable and the service is friendly.

• Visited June 2012
Minneapolis
“Fantastic food, but really busy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We loved this place when we visited Schaumburg. The jam was to die for and we ended up brining 7 jars home with us. Service was great and the food was even better!

Visited December 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Some of the best breakfast food I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We were surprised with this restaurant. With a huge selection of both eggs and pancake varieties. As well as the best fresh squeezed orange juice around! Can't wait to go back here the next time we are in Chicago.

Visited September 2012
“Excellent Breakfast style restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I first visited this location earlier in the year in downtown Chicago. I recently tried the same restaurant in the suburbs. Very good service at both locations. The restaurant has a comfortable atmosphere. The decor was modern. The food was excellent. This is one of my favorite breakfast style restaurants. I would highly recommend this place for a good old fashion American breakfast.

• Visited November 2012