“amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Elgin, Illinois
“amazing”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

yummy food at this cuisine. this is chinese food, they probably have a kids menu. they have yummy food and they cook it in the kitchen so no watching just wait for that moment when you take that first bite and get blown away.

• Visited April 2012

Villa Park, IL
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were on a day shopping trip at Woodfield mall and had lunch here. The food was excellent and they have a good lunch menu with a wide selection. The service was excellent and it was a very relaxing atmosphere. I had the mongolian beef and it was some of the best I have had we also had the Chicken lettuce wrap appetiser which was excellent. I do recommend making reservations as the restaurant is very busy and people without them were waiting for about an hour when we got there. We will be back again

• Visited November 2012
Rockford, Illinois
“Best Chinese food and restaurant I've been to”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The ambiance is so much more upscale than you expect in a typical Chinese restaurant and the food is just really really good - best I've ever had. Imagine actually finding crab meat in crab rangoon ... that's a first for me ... Service is spot on ... just a really good experience. We did lunch there twice in three days and it was consistent.

• Visited August 2012
Kauai, Hawaii
“not good Chinese food”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

this restaurant is more catered to Americans who doesn't really know about the real Chinese cuisine!

Visited November 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Haven't been to PF Changs for a number of years, primarily since they're not near our home. A new location opened in Schaumburg and we were in the area shopping so in we stopped. It was after lunch and we were pretty hungry but still wanted something light, so we ordered from the appetiser selection. I ordered a new menu item, I believe it was Tuna Tazaki (I'm certain I spelled that incorrectly), but basically it is 5 fried circular wonton chips with rare sashimi tuna and a mix of veggies, and a somewhat hot sauce. We're not very tolerant of hot spices but this was good, just enough but not too much. We also ordered the lettuce wraps, and as we remember before they were the best. I've not had lettuce wraps elsewhere than can hold a candle to those at PF Changs. They've a decent assortment of wine by the glass, and of course Sapporo beer for the hubby. We will definately be coming back more often.

Visited April 2012