“Best Chinese food and restaurant I've been to”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #53 of 323 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rockford, Illinois
“Best Chinese food and restaurant I've been to”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The ambiance is so much more upscale than you expect in a typical Chinese restaurant and the food is just really really good - best I've ever had. Imagine actually finding crab meat in crab rangoon ... that's a first for me ... Service is spot on ... just a really good experience. We did lunch there twice in three days and it was consistent.

• Visited August 2012

Kauai, Hawaii
“not good Chinese food”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

this restaurant is more catered to Americans who doesn't really know about the real Chinese cuisine!

Visited November 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Haven't been to PF Changs for a number of years, primarily since they're not near our home. A new location opened in Schaumburg and we were in the area shopping so in we stopped. It was after lunch and we were pretty hungry but still wanted something light, so we ordered from the appetiser selection. I ordered a new menu item, I believe it was Tuna Tazaki (I'm certain I spelled that incorrectly), but basically it is 5 fried circular wonton chips with rare sashimi tuna and a mix of veggies, and a somewhat hot sauce. We're not very tolerant of hot spices but this was good, just enough but not too much. We also ordered the lettuce wraps, and as we remember before they were the best. I've not had lettuce wraps elsewhere than can hold a candle to those at PF Changs. They've a decent assortment of wine by the glass, and of course Sapporo beer for the hubby. We will definately be coming back more often.

Visited April 2012
Wilton, Iowa
“Best Chinese Food - Trendy Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have been here many times. I like location, decor, atmosphere, quickness, value and overall flavor and quality of food. Service is the only thing that differs between the Chang's around the USA. My service here was ok this visit. I am a restaurant owner myself, and I was not upset, but she was not memorable either. I usually remember their names but I cannot for this one!

Visited June 2012
Elkin, NC
“Good Sesame Chicken”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I had the sesame chicken and it was very good, but not great. It says spicy on the menu but it is not really spicy, which is a good thing for me.

I thought the food was good but nothing struck me as being real above average for this class of restaurant. I may change my mind as I order different things.

• Visited May 2012