“The food and atmosphere was good. Wait staff average.....”
Review of Westwood Tavern

Westwood Tavern
Ranked #28 of 343 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I am going to start with the negative first.....I think the staff is a little young and sort of clueless. Some training and/or expectations would make this place excellent. Younger crowd 20's-40's. Went here for a business dinner. Ate upstairs where it was quieter, however, main level is great for people watching. The place gets busy so go early for a spot at the bar. Our waitress was average. Did her job, but nothing to write home about. The food on the other hand was very good. I took a chance and got the sushi in which a co-worker recommended. It was fabulous! It was fresh, no smell, and tasted like how you would expect sushi to taste. Lots of beer, wine, and drink selections. I would come again and probably sit at the bar.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Giant place with good beer and food. Nice layout and accommodates all types of patrons, from families to guys night out.

1  Thank Peter013167
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is a great place with a lot of different areas. Seems to surprise us every time we go back. Can't wait for the Patio to open back up.

1  Thank C P
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Family of 5 had a very nice meal. We watched a football game.
Food was quick and prepared correctly.
Waitstaff was friendly and attentive.
Only one complaint and it's a small one. When we were ready to leave it took a very long time to get our bill, pay and leave. Service was great until then. I can only assume our waitress got busy. We were held hostage for a good 20 minutes after I laid my card down to pay and leave.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

They Have it all, table tappers, good food, good pizza, great beer selection, and an out door eating area. This place caters to everything.