“High Quality”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant/bar is a top notch facility for a sports bar. Don't be fooled, it is absolutely a sports bar in every way, except the food is exceptional. We both had salads, so if you're looking for healthier options, look no further. The greens were crisp and fresh, and the chicken was flavorful. I believe the salad dressings were house made. The service was efficient, warm and friendly. The prices were very reasonable for the quality and portions served.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I attended a rehearsal dinner for my cousin's wedding at Westwood Tavern, they did an awesome job. We were in the room upstairs by the TVs (which was nice). The food was awesome, the hors d'oeuvres were great, the salad and entrees were very good as well. The restaurant is in a great location right off Meacham Road in Schaumburg, it would be a great place to host business luncheons with all the office parks and office buildings around the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

great place to go after work for drinks and a bite to eat. Advised to go in the summer since the outdoor patio is large and a great atmosphere. Good, typical bar drink selection, I recommend the mixed drink Hawaiian punch, yum! Also decent menu choices with a array of sushi...not a great selection of appetizers, but the flat breads are good.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

THE STAFF SPITS IN YOUR FOOD!!!! DON'T GO THERE!!!! I reserved a table for 25 to 30 people to hold a surprise birthday party for my sister's 50th birthday. The staff was incredibly RUDE! Especially the general manager! I decorated the table with a little confetti and table balloons and the waitress then told the manager who then came up to me and told me it's against their policy to have "confetti" on the table and that I needed to clean it up. I told them, "Listen, I didn't know about your ridiculous policy and couldn't you just let it go just this once since I am giving you business with a huge table full of people". They wouldn't let it go and said it needed to be cleaned off. So, I told them, "then you clean it". So, the waitress, who screwed herself, ended up cleaning it off. They were not kind people, the staff acted like WE were lucky to be there and acted as if we owed them our undying gratitude. I also had a small banner that I wanted to hang for a short while to surprise her when she walked up the stairs and they wouldn't allow that either, which was fine, but again, not being kind to your patrons. Then to top it off, our waitress spit in our drink and food and someone saw her do it from another table and came up to us to tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We complained to the manager and he said we were now being difficult. We NEVER gave an attitude with all of it either and handled things calmly. Even when we saw the staff spit in our drink! The manager wouldn't believe us! DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE! YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE SCUM AND THE WAIT STAFF WILL SPIT IN YOUR FOOD AND DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Starla W
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've been to Westwood few times and each time SERVICE was the worst. the servers are not attentive to you AT ALL. But this last time I went, it was the worst. Our waitress (bob haircut, early 20s) was so rude and made remarks since we sat down at the table then she continued to ignore us and proceeeded to talk to her friends the whole time we were there. Me and a friend just wanted a night out with few glasses of wine and catch up. But after our first drinks we were so displeased and annoyed with the service and the atmosphere she was creating, we asked for the check. And I CANNOT make this up.

She came back with the check and literally threw the check to our table. I mean it didn't slip out of her hand or nothing. She was a table away and she threw the check on to our table. She then went back to talking to her friends.

Then she stopped back and said "Did I just throw that, it's a bad habit of mine", in which for return, I asked for her manager and reported her to her manager. I honestly don't know if the manager is going to do anything about it but people like her, Do Not need to be in service.

I honestly don't know if the people that work there are racist or not but when I see how the staff there treats a white person as opposed to an Asian girl, like me, is so much different.

All I know is WESTWOOD TAVERN have the worst service!

3  Thank Suze M