“Tap at your table”

Westwood Tavern
Ranked #35 of 324 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Tap at your table”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

It was so cool to have a tap at the table. The food was very good and high quality, but rather expensive. Tey measured the beers by ounce and charged us for all the beer, but we had to do the math to see how much each ounce/beer was. Great place for small beer drinking groups!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not big group friendly”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went there with a group of 40. Although they tried, they were not able to handle a big group. Many of our group had eaten and left before we even got our food. The food was okay, not special. Several orders were wrong but that happens with big groups. Based on the food I had and the comments from those around me, I wouldn't go back just for the food. However, it might be a good place to go drink.

Visited October 2012
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Great Everything”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I go to Westwood a couple of times a month. The food is fresh and delicious and the drink selection is enormous and reasonably priced. Not once have we had a bad experience with the food or service. The chicken nachos appetizer is delicious and huge. Also, Westwood has daily drink specials and there are TV's all over the place too. My favorite place to watch Blackhawks and Bears games.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago
“Good food, drinks and service”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've been to Westwood Tavern several times and have never had a bad experience. This latest time, I went with my boyfriend. We ordered chips and guacamole as an appetizer. The chips there are home made and delicious. The guacamole was very fresh. We ordered drinks as well. My boyfriend had a mixed drink and I got a beer. All good. For dinner I had the fish tacos which were fabulous. It was a build your own (all the ingredients came separate on the plate). It was a huge portions and delicious. The fish was grilled perfectly. My boyfriend had the baby back rib burger which he really liked. We both took part of our meal home. We splurged and got the red velvet cheesecake for dessert. It was worth it. I think our total bill was about $60 which included several drinks and a ton of food. I thought it was worth it. Our bill could have been half had we ordered less. This is a great place for a date night or night out with friends. It's pretty big with the downstairs bar and large upstairs seating area. There are also many TV's to watch sporting events BUT this is definitely not a dingy sports bar. It's a nice place. Not super dressy, but not super casual.

• Visited February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Look At The Size Of That Grilled Cheese!!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The Westwood is a great bar/restaurant. They have what I feel is the largest grilled cheese I have ever seen. Lot of beer to choose from and the food menu is diverse as well.

Visited January 2013