Tripadvisor
Schaumburg
All reviews omelette bar woodfield mall order omelettes full kitchen stove top two bedroom suite kitchen area hot tub french toast shuttle service restaurants and shopping free breakfast hot breakfast extended stay yogurt staff was very friendly indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The one bedroom suite is so comfortable. Much like your own little apartment. The bathroom is located in the bedroom and both have a closing, locking door. The living room space has a large sectional that has a pull out bed. (The pull out is not the most comfortable, but it worked well for additional people). The kitchen included a small table, regular size refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, coffeemaker, dishes, silverware and glasses, a small sink with dish soap or use the dishwasher! Breakfast was delicious- the omelet station was excellent. Eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, cereal, oatmeal and more! The swimming pool was only around 4' at the deepest, but was fun for the kids while the adults enjoyed the built in hot tub. There was a delicious cedar scented sauna and a decent size work out room.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hanan_N2019, General Manager at Hyatt House Chicago/Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear Guest,

It brings us a lot of pride and joy to hear that you're an avid fan of our hotel. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust.

Thank you for making our hotel your second home when you're in Schaumburg .

We hope to be part of your future trips.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

All other conditions were good, but the heater was right next to the bed making a noise and blew cold air first and then hot air later. My wife was sleeping at the heater side and she woke up several times. Later we switched the spot and I woke up several time due to the col air on my face and the noise.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay.

Please call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Excellent hotel. Clean and comfortable. Good rate. Great beds. Hotel staff was very friendly and met expectations. Room was large and comfortable for price. Definitely a great value and would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Only major complaint is that the beds are way too soft. Aside from that, it was perfect for our little getaway. Aside from the snow outside, I felt completely relaxed inside. From the welcoming and friendly staff, the fresh cucumber water, the sauna/pool/spa, the cozy room, and the beyond amazing breakfast, I would absolutely recommend this for a budget friendly stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff, It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

Our staff are always ready to welcome you.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I stayed here as part of my training/business trip. The people working were super friendly and checked with me each time I passed the front desk to make sure I was taken care of. I loved my stay and will stay in the future

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your choice when you visit Schaumburg in the future. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience

We look forward to welcoming you back soon