Tripadvisor
Schaumburg
All reviews omelette bar woodfield mall order omelettes full kitchen stove top two bedroom suite kitchen area hot tub french toast shuttle service restaurants and shopping free breakfast hot breakfast extended stay yogurt staff was very friendly indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel. Clean and comfortable. Good rate. Great beds. Hotel staff was very friendly and met expectations. Room was large and comfortable for price. Definitely a great value and would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hanan_N2019, General Manager at Hyatt House Chicago/Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only major complaint is that the beds are way too soft. Aside from that, it was perfect for our little getaway. Aside from the snow outside, I felt completely relaxed inside. From the welcoming and friendly staff, the fresh cucumber water, the sauna/pool/spa, the cozy room, and the beyond amazing breakfast, I would absolutely recommend this for a budget friendly stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff, It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

Our staff are always ready to welcome you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here as part of my training/business trip. The people working were super friendly and checked with me each time I passed the front desk to make sure I was taken care of. I loved my stay and will stay in the future

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your choice when you visit Schaumburg in the future. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had late check in and staff was very friendly. The room was really nice and very quiet all around. The breakfast had many choices and they even had a staff person cook omelets with your choice of many options.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I have booked this hotel time after time for over a year now. The breakfast is hot and tasty, and everyone cares. Very special to see the staff work together just to care for me. Beds are great and the bathrooms are clean.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hanan_N2019, General Manager at Hyatt House Chicago/Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Travaler,

We are deeply elated that we have been your constant hotel of choice when you're in Schaumburg IL . It brings us a lot of pride and joy to hear that you're an avid fan of our hotel. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust.

Your continued patronage of our hotel is sincerely appreciated and we hope to be part of your future trips.