“had a great stay”

Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin
“had a great stay”
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I always try to stay at a Country Inn and Suites when I am traveling, this location is probably the 2nd best Country Inn, 1st orleans by the french quarter. Staff were great, gave me directions to a park to do my daily run, only a few miles away and it ended up being a great run with lots of wild life, who would of thought in Chicago. Breakfast was good and the topper was the free drinks in the evening. Good location. I guarantee, I will be back.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Crofton, Maryland
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I work in one of the hotels but in a different state. Always thought that ours was the BEST. But I had to rethink that;) I was AMASED by this place! Those little things that I (as a hotel employee) thought are not important (wich guests make big deal about from my point of view at THAT time;-) appeared to be somthing I could not live without. That magnifying mirror on the bathroom wall, that delicious breakfast, that cozy porch, clean pool, convenient computer room and a beautiful lobby-everything made me feel like I was at home. I felt like I had everything what i need. People and especially women who travel a lot will understand me.During those 2 nighs of my stay I've seen 4 front desk representatives, few engeneers and a couple of breakfast attendants. They all were great, they all know what they are doing and do their best. Belive me, I know what I'm talking about. So,that all tells me that they have a great manager over there!Good job!!! I will definitely stay here again. Thank you all!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Pontiac, Michigan
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Hubby and I stayed here this past weekend celebrating our 13th Wedding Anniversary. We booked one of the Jacuzzi suites. When making the reservation I mentioned to the operator that we would be celebrating our anniversary and when we walked into our room the bed and jacuzzi were decorated with silk rose petals and they had a few of those LED candles flickering (pics attached) What a pleasant surprise! The room itself was very cozy and roomy. Breakfast was decent as well. Sausage, eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, cereals, yogurt, and fresh fruit. The staff was nice and helpful. We are looking forward to staying here again.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ms_lo
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Cookies and apples in the evening, patio type seating in the front outside, clean, very comfortable eating area for breakfast, decent price for an urban setting. The pool was a bit small.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mauchtu
Huntsville, Alabama USA
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Booked several weeks in advance and got a 30% discount. Room and service were excellent. Location was a bit away form main attractions, but a fairly short drive.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravlinDood
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My Wife and I Stayed at this hotel for our 34th wedding anniversary, The Staff was very helpful and did everything they could to make our stay great. The accomadations were first rate and the breakfast and snacks, were excellent and helped make our anniversery a great occasion.

thanks again

Ron

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Fire7468
Peoria, IL
Reviewed July 27, 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Schaumburg Country Inns & Suites. Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staff and informed the evening reception would start at 5:30. We went to our room, which was nice and cool on a hot day. My husband notice a small little area where they sold beer and other items, which he thought was a nice thing. The room did have the lingering smell of cigarettes however, the hotel was full and that is what I had booked by mistake; so make sure you get non-smoking if you don't smoke.
We made our way down to the reception, which had a nice selection of snack mix, crackers, cheese spread and small dessert cakes. I had a glass of white zinfandel which was a generous portion as was my husbands beer. There is a 3 drink limit but, they don't skimp on the drinks they give you.
We asked about dining options and there were many nearby. (This hotel is located on Roselle and is just down the street from Woodfield Shopping Center.) We opted for Bahama Breeze and were very glad that we did. Excellent dinner!
We looked in at the pool and jacuzzi area, and it was nice; not too big. However, being it was already a humid day we didn't want to go into the swimming area as it was hot and humid in that room.
The breakfast the next day was extremely ample with scrambled eggs (that were prepared very tastefully) biscuits and gravy, 4 kinds of cereal for kids and adults, toast, bagels, yogurt, donuts, danishes, fruit, coffee, juices, and the waffle maker. Very satisfying! I would recommend this hotel to families and business travelers alike.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple