Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Schaumburg, IL
$132
Residence Inn
$135
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$51
$119
Homewood
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
$129
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$114
Courtyard
Great 4.5/5
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
$85
Hotwire.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscookieswhirlpool suiteevening receptionwafflesbiscuits and gravymedieval timesfree drinkshot tubhappy hourcomplimentary breakfasta great place to staywoodfield mallbeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfireplacechicago
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2012

That hotel was all that I Expected and more. The staff at the front desk were friendly, both first and second shifts. Our room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable. The pool area was clean and plenty of towels for the guests. We used the hotel shuttle to go for dinner and they were right on time. The driver even ensured we were buckled in, and closed/opened the doors for us. Everyone treated us like family. This was our first time here but when we go back to Chicago, I will stay here. Breakfast was in an area large enough to accomidate the guests. They even have an evening social hour with snacks for the guests. Having never been to this area before, the staff steered us in the right direction for Chicago deep dish pizza.
We meet our son and his family here, he is military, and they were flying thru. The hotel got their room ready early for them.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I thought that the Country Inn and Suites was perfectly acceptable for a quick business trip. The room was large (lived up to the name "suite) and had a small but comfortable place to set up a computer. Free Wifi, large flat screen TVs, a clean bathroom, and a good bed. Breakfast was a cut above most "includes breakfast" fare, with eggs and sausage, and even biscuits and gravy for those who prefer them. The front desk staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I thought that by the reviews I read on Trip Advisor, I would have enjoyed the hotel brief one night stay a little more, but I didn't. I think that if you give people free food, they are happy. I personally would like a cleaner room and more quality rather than quantity in the food for breakfast. The first room was ok until I saw a larger, rather "suspicious looking" stain on the floor near the bathroom.The lady at the desk, who was very accommodating and nice, switched rooms, and said, "oh, they have been trying hard to get "that" out." Sheesh. So, the second room looked ok, and then when the lights were dimmer, all the stains on the chairs and couch and floor really showed up. The bed was nice and clean though, so off to sleep I went. Fine. The breakfast did have yogurt and fruit and coffee which is enough to keep me happy, unless the eggs would have been less overcooked and curdled looking. I might add, since I am being critical, that the odor when you walk in is a bit like mildew, which doesn't help. I would have gone somewhere else if it weren't so late and I knew the area better, but I didn't. In sort they need to spruce things up here. I stayed cheaper and cleaner at another nearby hotel the next evening.

Room Tip: Only if you have to....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank charlieeats
Reviewed September 3, 2012

WOW, if this is the #3 ranked hotel in Schaumburg by TA guests, i may have to stop using TripAdvisor. FOr the life of me i can figure out how this hotel could get this great reviews. If was extremely dated, dark, not particularly clean, cramped, and well like i said, just yucky! with so many hotelis in this area, i used TA to help me make this choice and i feel like i was duped!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 1girl2boys
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Schaumburg, IL, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Schaumburg. We appreciate your feedback and want to assure that mangement has been made aware of your issues. If you would like to contact us directly to further discuss the problems with your stay please email us at ccare@carlsonrezidor.com

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in this wonderful hotel and loved the room. Queen beds were comfortable and our room had a microwave, coffee maker and minifridge which we used. Bathroom was spacious and we used the indoor pool every noght after returning from the outstanding shopping options in the area! Legoland Discovery is close by and would recommend for very small children. It was rather crowded when we went but still my son enjoyed it. There is free popcorn and cookies in the lobby for all to enjoy late afternoon. Breakfast had good selections an the dining area is cozy, with daily newspapers that are complimentary. Internet is also free. Later in our trip we stayed in another Country Inn but in NC and unfortunately very low quality compared to this one.
I highly recommend this clean, friendly hotel for families and anyone who wants to enjoy this bustling community near Chicago.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family