Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Schaumburg, IL
$79
$67
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$128
$120
$107
Doubletree.com
Quality Inn(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$107
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$51
  • Pool
$126
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscookieswhirlpool suiteevening receptionwafflesbiscuits and gravymedieval timesfree drinkshot tubhappy hourcomplimentary breakfasta great place to staywoodfield mallbeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfireplacechicago
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My family and I have traveled a lot and not until this past weekend did we find a hotel that treated us like they wanted us there. The girl at the front desk was new to the hotel, and area, but that did not stop her from helping us find places to go with our children. She took the time to look up places! When I apologized for bothering her with so many questions. She replied "It's not a bother at all" and the tone of her voice matched that statement!

The rooms where very clean and huge. We are use to be cramped when in a room with two queen beds. Loved that they had a microwave and a refrigerator. Only down fall was the bedding and some of the pillows were feather. When we called down to the front desk. The girl answered with that same pleasant voice and said she would be right up to replace the bedding. I expected to wait an hour or so...NOPE she was up there with in 20 minutes with new pillows and bedding!!! She even offered to remake the beds.

Breakfast was the best my kids just loved the waffles and the husband loved the choice of meats. Me I loved that I had a healthy choice to eat.

Will we come back to this hotel? YES, it is now our only pick in the Schaumburg area!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My wife and I and our 2 children took A LOT of time to find a good place to stay. We must have checked out every hotel within 50 miles of Schaumburg in the months prior to our trip.

I am an extremely hard to please person when it comes to hotels...but this place was GREAT! The room was huge, clean and felt like home. The staff was great and the hotel itself is VERY nice to look at. It came down to this hotel and the Wingate right next door. I have a feeling we would have been happy at either. But, we would stay here again for sure!!!!

If there was one small downside. I guess there was a hint of smoke smell on the 3rd floor where our room was. Not sure though. We thought that is what it smelled like...but maybe not. Either way...it was not something that bothered us. AND WE DO NOT SMOKE OR LIKE THAT SMELL.

Thank you Country Inn and Suites!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stayed a few nights here recently and were very pleased with our room and the staff. The staff were all super friendly, even to the little ones. We needed rooms close to each other and they put us across the hall from each other which worked out great. The microwave and fridge in the room was wonderful. Breakfast was great and the evening snack with complimentary drinks was above and beyond satisfactory. The kids appreciated the popcorn, cookies and milk in the evening. This is a wonderful hotel with a bed and breakfast atmosphere, we enjoyed the porch and although we never got a chance to use the pool or the hot tub we did look in and it was always nice and clean in there. We'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front have a better view.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2011

It was ok, some hair in the bathroom is always a litttle creepy. Thank god it was in a corner, i only saw it because dropped my ring in the trash can and had to go looking for it. The breakfast wasn't anything to wite home about. great spot across the street for both dinner and breakfast. The red headed girl at the front desk was so miserable looking, and had NO personality!!

I have paid less and got more. I'll keep shopping

Room Tip: only tell them there is 1 person in the room!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The breakfast was delicious, everyone was full! Coffee 24 hours and a plate of soft cookies and cold milk every night! The rooms were clean and the steps into the pool were perfect for our kids to walk into the water and sit down. It was quiet and relaxing! Great pillows and comfy beds.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family