Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Schaumburg, IL
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscookieswhirlpool suiteevening receptionwafflesbiscuits and gravymedieval timesfree drinkshot tubhappy hourcomplimentary breakfasta great place to staywoodfield mallbeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfireplacechicago
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2011

It was ok, some hair in the bathroom is always a litttle creepy. Thank god it was in a corner, i only saw it because dropped my ring in the trash can and had to go looking for it. The breakfast wasn't anything to wite home about. great spot across the street for both dinner and breakfast. The red headed girl at the front desk was so miserable looking, and had NO personality!!

I have paid less and got more. I'll keep shopping

Room Tip: only tell them there is 1 person in the room!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The breakfast was delicious, everyone was full! Coffee 24 hours and a plate of soft cookies and cold milk every night! The rooms were clean and the steps into the pool were perfect for our kids to walk into the water and sit down. It was quiet and relaxing! Great pillows and comfy beds.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mommyalways
Reviewed April 27, 2011

The hotel absolutely exceeded my expectations, both in terms of friendly service and physical appearance. On arrival we were greeted by two smiling and very attentive front desk employees, who made us feel really appreciated for choosing to stay with them. This welcome set the tone for the whole stay, and we actually regretted that we stayed in another hotel in the same area the previous night.

Viiu and Lars from Norway

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed April 25, 2011

My family of four, including my 2 young daughters ages 5 and 7, stayed overnight for a wedding in the area and we thouroughly enjoyed our stay. Cleanliness is tops on my priority list, and I have to say - it was one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed out. Housekeeping does a great job. I will be in the area again in the near future and I plan to stay here again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2011

My six year old son and I stayed at this hotel February 18 - 21, 2011 so we could spend a weekend doing things in the area. The main reasons I chose this hotel (in no particular order) were the location, the availability of suites so we could each have our own space, the pool and the free breakfast. We've been to Schaumburg three times in the last year from St. Louis and have stayed at three different hotels (the first was great but no pool, the second had a pool but was horrible all around). This is where we will definitely stay again in the future. My son loved having the pool (although it was always pretty cold despite supposedly being heated) and the free breakfast. On Saturday night there was a small reception which wasn't anything special, but my son enjoyed the chips (what six year old wouldn't like all the chips he could eat?). Laura at the front desk was very helpful and nice. The bathroom was big, and the living and sleeping areas were fine. The place was very clean and relatively quiet. My son loved sleeping on the pullout sofa and said it was very comfortable. A flat screen TV in each room was nice. It felt like we were each in our own room. The lobby and dining areas were nice. It almost felt like you were in someone's home. Overall, the place was charming and quite comfortable not to mention extremely convenient to everything. If you want to go into Chicago, the highway is right there, and it's only about 30 - 40 minutes or so to get right into the city.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family