Stayed in two rooms for three nights with three in a room each getting a bed (one a sofa bed). Hotel Staff was very nice and accomodating and the breakfast was the best I have experienced at any Spring Hill (which I have stayed at many around the US). Breakfast is included with your room and is a great savings not to have to go out and purchase breakfast for 6. The Breakfast was changed slightly each day which is great. One day bacon, one day sausage, one day scrambled eggs, one day traditional egg patties and every day waffles. Plenty of other selections existed. Breakfast room was very crowded it appeared whether early morning or later morning and the breakfast room was not very large. You can easily take the food back to your room. The rooms were clean and well kept, but on the small side compared to other Spring Hill Suites. Only one television per suite which now becoming typical at Spring Hills when they used to have two per room. The mini fridge and microwave came in handy and we even purchased some items from the pantry in the lobby. The area has IKEA a couple hundred feet away and the Schaumburg has all kinds of restaurants and shopping within a half mile of the hotel. The indoor pool was on the small side like all Spring Hill's which I can't used, but the hotel was within a half a mile of a Bally's and a Lifetime Fitness which I used as a member. Workout room at the hotel was on the smaller side, but had weights a stepper, a treadmill and a bicycle and were rarely used. We noticed that the local police hung out in the breakfast area throughout the day to take a break for free coffee and watch sports on television. Area was very safe and overall no complaints. All Six of us stated one of the better Spring Hills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg provides a relaxing and economical option while traveling! Our property is located in the heart of Schaumburg; just a few minutes from the Convention Center, Woodfield Mall, Legoland, Medieval Times, and Gameworks! Within walking distance of many restaurants such as Jason's Deli, Westwood Tavern & Tap, Wildberry, Einstein's, Moe's, a traveler won't ever go hungry! Our all-suite property features guest rooms 25% larger than a standard size guest room, pull out sleeper sofas in each room, mini refrigerators, microwaves, and Complimentary Wireless Internet! Stay within your travel budget by enjoying our Deluxe Complimentary New Breakfast Buffet served daily, and relax in our indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness center! We look forward to assisting you at the Spring Hill Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago Schaumburg Hotel Schaumburg
- Springhill Suites Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Springhill Suites