SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwoodfield mallkitchenette arearoom layoutfree breakfastoatmealindoor pool and hot tubbathroom sinkstay there againsafe areathe air conditioningwaffle makernice roomnice breakfastconvention centerhyatt placerestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This hotel is close to the convention center, large mall and great restaurants-any kind or price range you could possibly want. The hotel rooms are a bit smaller than some Springhill Suites but perfectly adequate. The breakfast is good and the personnel very friendly and helpful. Also the bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
SHSSchumburg, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for reviewing the Springhill Suites Schaumburg, the hotel is conveniently near the Schaumburg Convention Center as well as many restaurants and Wood field Mall. I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were there for 1 day. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. (Somewhat small.) The workout room is nice. There was a hot tub too next to the pool.
Rooms were nice and large. Free breakfast in the morning.
No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank your for staying with us for your overnight getaway. I am glad to see that you took advantage of our pool, hot tub, and complimentary breakfast.

Thanks!!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed here for two days on business as my office is nearby. The staff was very welcoming and friendly at both check-in and check-out. I had a lovely room which was well appointed and very comfortable. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast (especially the waffle maker). Everyone on the staff always greeted me warmly and asked if I needed anything--I always appreciate great customer service so thank you for making me feel "at home".

Room Tip: I enjoyed my room on the third floor at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank lrpulini

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us; all of our rooms offer a sitting area, microwave, and refrigerator. Thank you for staying with us and look forward to a future visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed here due to the great location, close to lots of restaurants and it's a short 10 minute ride to Arlington RaceTrack (where we were going for a Kentucky Derby weekend party). Derby horse California Chrome was nice enough to win and pay for our room for the weekend.
Postives: front desk service was great, always welcoming you on your return to the hotel. Bed was comfey, shower had hurricaine holler water pressure (not rip your skin off, but very strong, which was great!) and tons of channels on the telly. Breakfast was very good.
A few negatives (nothing major but worth noting): Maid service was sloppy, did not leave refills for our coffee and the clean job was spotty. Room itself had thin walls, next door neighbor was taking a shower and it sounded like he was in our bathroom. We had a room on the 4th floor and it would get warm. We had our heat off and our room would slowly rise into the mid 70's, had to put the air conditioning on at night to keep the room at 70 (temp outside was in the 40's).
Overall the postives outweigh the few minor negatives. Very good property and a very good chance we will be back for next year's Kentucky Derby.

Room Tip: If you like your room cool when you sleep choose a room on a lower floor, Heat rises here, our room on the 4th floor would get into the mid 70's at night with the heater off. (Outside temps were in the 40's)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank starchild101

Thank you for the review and for staying at the Springhill Suites Schaumburg. It is nice to read that you enjoyed Arlington Park while staying at our hotel; our location is convenient to many Chicago land attractions.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

What a hotel should be: clean, close to shopping/highway, helpful staff, acceptable breakfast options.
Room was nice, clean, has a modern touch. Although I think some other springhill suites rooms are a bit bigger.

Overall I enjoy staying here each time I am in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Springhill Suites Schaumburg. I am glad that you enjoyed both the hotel and our location. Looking forward to your next visit to Schaumburg.