Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago
$67
$79
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$128
Quality Inn(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$107
QualityInn
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$51
Travelocity
$161
  • Pool
1,270 results
All reviewswoodfield mallcoffee barhotel restaurantbusiness tripshuttle servicebreakfast buffetfree shuttleindoor poolunder constructionking bedfitness centerstaff was friendlyjoselobbychicagoshoppingconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel the past 2 years for a polkafest. It's always a pleasant stay. The location is great, right across the street from the mall and Ikea. There's tons of restaurants around it as well. A negative about the staff is that on the Saturday that we stayed our room didn't get cleaned until 5:45PM. I also heard from multiple people that the breakfast buffet was awful. But overall a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Hyatt_Schaumburg1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

As a loyal guest, we greatly appreciate your feedback though we truly regret any inconveniences that you experienced with our housekeeping service. It’s always our pleasure to accommodate you at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and we hope we can continue to welcome you back in the future. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Chicago several times a year for work, and I now stay here by choice whenever I'm in town. The property is older, but is well cared for, and appears to have been recently updated. The rates are certainly reasonable for what you get.

THE POSITIVES: The rooms are modern and clean. They look very contemporary. They're also quiet. The lobby includes some nice gathering spaces. Service has always been good. The hotel is near a wide variety of restaurants and stores, with the Woodfield Mall right across the street. There's easy freeway access also.

NEGATIVES: Bathrooms are very small. They're updated with new fixtures and furnishings, but there's minimal space! The layout of the hotel is odd, and you can walk quite a ways to get to your room.

For me, the positive aspects far outweigh the negatives. The hotel is a solid value, and the facility and service make it a pleasure for this return visitor.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank mk72759
Hyatt_Schaumburg1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

We greatly appreciate the level of detail that you’ve provided, as reviews such as yours really gives us the opportunity to get a clear perspective of your time here. Your lovely descriptions of our hotel are very appreciated and we’re pleased to learn that you find us to be at such a great value. As a return guest to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, thank you for providing our future guests with a great review and we hope you’ll find your way back to us soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed since August 2012 in this hotel many times, sometimes for weeks on end, my total stay equates to over 3 months so I think I am best placed to make a truthful and honest review. From the word go, the best thing about this hotel is its staff, they were not only friendly and welcoming, but also, they made me and have always made me feel at home, I am yet to find anyone who has been anything other than helpful and considerate. I would like to mention a few members of staff in particular: -
Andrew - Management
Jessie
David

These are a few member of staff who have been particularly outstanding, for a huge instituation like the Hyatt, please remember, your staff are a credit to you and without them, your hotel chain would be no different to any other. Business and success is not all about numbers, its about repeat clientel and business, and you get this from me because of the staff you have, all of which in Schaumburg are exceptional may I say.

A few other things to mention, the rooms are brilliant, food and beverage quality and options and great.

I cants fault the Hyatt in Schaumburg and intend to use your chain more for all future hotel trips accross the globe.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We’d first like to extend our sincerest gratitude for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s truly wonderful to read a review such as yours, as our staff takes great pride in ensuring that all guests fully enjoy their stay. Learning that you always feel at home with us has to be one of the best compliments we can receive. We appreciate you taking the time to mention our staff members by name and we can assure you that your glowing review will be passed along. As a loyal guest to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago we hope we can continue to welcome you back in the future. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at your Hotel. Juan (I believe that is how you spell his name) the bellman was very professional, had a nice demeanor, some of these bellman can be too overzealous but Juan overall has a good disposition. I travel a lot for buisness and pleasure- and I can count on one hand the best of the best bellman, they are few and far between. He deserves employee of the month if you ask me. You should be very lucky and proud that you have this young man working for your Hotel. Thank You Juan.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We couldn’t be happier to learn that you enjoyed such a pleasant experience with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. It truly warms our heart to read a review such as yours and we can assure you that your kind recognition of our staff member will be passed along. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience regarding the customer service that you received and we hope we get the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff helped us find the ice machine and get a fridge in our room (I thought this was pretty standard). Room was nice and well cared for. Bathroom counter was gorgeous and I really loved their Portico White Ginger products. I was really worried when I saw several events, but we didn't really have any noise issue. I'll admit though, I did get lost. Their upper floors are winding and like a maze. Also, the public decor and lobby are...interesting. An ugly shade of green and very art deco/seventies style. I thought it was yuck, but really that was my only negative comment about the whole place. Coffee cart near the elevator was nice and an affordable alternative to their overpriced room service.

Room Tip: Ask for a room mid distance to the elevator or closer. Or else you'll be hiking back and forth to do anything.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

It’s wonderful to learn how much you liked our luxury bath products. We feel these little details can make a big difference in a guest’s stay! Feedback from our guests is always welcome so we appreciate you sharing your impressions of our hotel. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will choose to stay with us again at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. Thank you for your review.