“Can't miss event”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 1-888-we-joust
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was one of the funnest events I've done in a while. It was as magical for my 7 and 9 year old as it was for my mother-in-law. The entire family had a great time. The food was well proportioned and was served very timely. While the selection was limited, it was relevant to what the food was back in medieval times. The show was absolutely mesmerizing. We had a great time cheering for the yellow night and the fact that my daughter was able to catch the carnation he was throwing out made the night even more awesome. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place for a family with kids of any and all ages. P.S. The Falcon was my favorite part!!!

1  Thank Shaun L

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The dinner was delicious. Just wish they had a salad and vegetable to go along with the chicken. The show was awesome. It was hard to hear what was being said and also hard to understand it.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have enjoyed an educational afternoon show with our kids and an evening show just the 2 of us and both were awesome. The food is really very good and portions are more than adequate. I definitely recommend taking in a show at any time.

1  Thank JJ R
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a great time as a family at Medieval Times. My son, 5 years old, had a blast. He can't wait to go back. We, the parents, had a great time as well. The food was waaay better than expected and a whole lot more food than expected. I was warned that the food was not that really good, but I must say, I enjoyed my food and the left overs from my son. We have a 2 month old that we took (hesitantly) but she did very well. And the servers went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. Excellent service. Excellent show. Oh and anywhere you sit, you will get a great show.
The ticket price is a bit much, but I think it is worth it. If you think about everyone that need to get paid. An excellent show, with a excellent feast, you do get your moneys worth.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something different to celebrate a college graduation, and found it here. We love the majesty of horses. Medieval Times delivered. Plenty to eat as we watched the drama unfold in the ring. It's not for vegetarians, as everyone feasts on the same thing: half a chicken, ribs. The "we're serving you dragon blood (tomato bisque), and meat" and so forth was silly, though.